• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Playstation All Stars characters would you like to see migrate over to Smash?

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
None of them. I'd rather a more solid Smash clone be made with a new installment to the Battle Royale series. And this time get more of their iconic characters instead of just all the recent stuff and using the game as a marketing tool.

EZdelFresco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaliKid_E
Considering Snake could cross over, why would it be absurd for Raiden to cross over when he and Snake are in the same universe and Raiden was an assist trophy?

Pallex

Smash Journeyman
Considering Snake could cross over, why would it be absurd for Raiden to cross over when he and Snake are in the same universe and Raiden was an assist trophy?
Raiden was an assist trophy?

Raiden sure looks a lot like Gray Fox to me. It would be weird to see Raiden fighting Snake since he never antagonize Snake before and doesn't have a good reason to in my opinion.

EZdelFresco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaliKid_E
Raiden was an assist trophy?

Raiden sure looks a lot like Gray Fox to me. It would be weird to see Raiden fighting Snake since he never antagonize Snake before and doesn't have a good reason to in my opinion.
Thought he was. My mistake, but that really doesn't change my point about them sharing the same universe.

EZdelFresco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaliKid_E
And why exactly are you trying to make match-ups sound logical in a non-cannon game? That's like saying why would Mario fight Peach.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What an odd topic for a thread.
I can't think of any honestly. If you're referring to just characters from PSASBR, anyway.
Even if you allow Spyro or Crash Bandicoot, I have a really hard time justifying adding either to Smash Bros.

I'd take Spyro just because I like him, but I think he's the only character who you could justify adding to Smash. And at the same time, he's not a Sony character.

Pallex

Smash Journeyman
And why exactly are you trying to make match-ups sound logical in a non-cannon game? That's like saying why would Mario fight Peach.
Shadow Queen confirmed!
If you are asking me then I'm just stating that Snake fighting Raiden has never happened before under any circumstance (besides the player choices in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty) which seems weird to me. I'm not trying to make "match-ups sound logical" just stating my opinion, nothing else.

EZdelFresco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaliKid_E
Lol I gotcha. Now that I mention it, I did attack Snake with Raiden and got my ass handed to me. Good ol MGS2.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Smash and PSAS should stay separate.

...but I'd migrate Radec over if I seriously could.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Spyro and Crash Bandicoot would be nice. Maybe Frank West. Maybe.
But none of those were in Playstation All-Stars, and Frank's more of a...Xbox...um...Cool Guy In Video Games. You bet the sweetest booty out there I would love to have Frank in Smash Bros though. The world needs Frank West.

Last edited:

Wonder Smash

Smash Champion
I'd rather they remain separate...though I'm pretty sure if there's any kind of migration going on, it would be Snake migrating to PlayStation All-Stars with a different moveset.

Top Bottom