• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Olimar's final smash actually should have been...

Raido

Smash Apprentice

After I saw that Olimar's spaceship was an item that works similar to his final smash, I expected his FS to change. We saw that he uses all the different Pikmin in his moveset, red, blue, yellow, purple, white and winged Pikmin. The only one missing was the Rock Pikmin. It was obvious to me that he would use them in his FS, but sadly, I was wrong.

How would his FS look like? Of course there are many possibilities. My idea was that Olimar pulls 3 Rock Pikmin as soon as he uses his final smash and for the duration, he would only pull Rock Pikmin out of the ground. They would deal a lot of damage and have a high knock back. Maybe he should have more winged Pikmin during his FS when he uses his recovery, so he can use it without the weight penalty.

This is just my opinion. It would've been a new final smash, which is always great + every kind of Pikmin would be part of his moveset, but now we have a single one missing + his final smash wouldn't be so similar to the item.

But maybe Rock Pikmin are part of his custom moveset ^^

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I'm Actually glad now they kept "End Of Day" Final Smash it showcases what the Pikmin games are like Complete the Objective and gather Fruit before the "End of Day" and get out before you get eaten. I doubt Rock Pikmin will be a part of his custom moves (I could be proven wrong) I wish they would be a part of his moveset

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I was expecting Ultra Spicy Spray, but honestly his final smash was one of the more creative ones already so I'm fine that it stayed.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Honestly I think the best final smash Olimar could have is summoning 100 Pikmin to swarm everyone on the field, it just makes a whole lot of sense to me.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I'm ok with his Final Smash. The "End of the Day" is one of the most important concept of the Pikmin Games. Also, Rock Pikmin isn't the most powerful pikmin, Purple Pikmin are. Maybe we will see them in costomizable moveset.

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Olimar's final smash is fine. The only reason why they would change it is because of the Hocotate Bomb item.
Although, it'd still be nice to see the Rock pikmin in his moveset...

Trisongs

Smash Apprentice
the only thing I noticed change from his fs is the his ship acts like a warp star when landing. You could basically aim where you would like to land roughly

Raido

Smash Apprentice
the only thing I noticed change from his fs is the his ship acts like a warp star when landing. You could basically aim where you would like to land roughly
Which is good for 2 reasons.
1. Now it requires at least some skill. I don't like the final smashes where you don't have to aim anything.
2. No stupid falling into a hole in the middle of the stage.

Dad's Home

Smash Rookie
How about hiding behind the proper amount of 100 Pikmin he cares nothing about like the ruthless tyrant dictator that he is.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
He should throw his 3 pikmin into the little gray flower to summon Rockmin and then spray with the ultra spicy spray. It can deal loads of damage, but Olimar won't be immune, only the Rock Pikmin can't die until Olimar is KO'd

Top Bottom