• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Non Smash Bros. Characters would survive Galeem's lazar beams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

RULES
Character(s) must be
A)outside of smash(SPIRITS COUNT)
or
B) have character representation but using other canon( see Sonic, Bayonnta, etc)

NO KIRBY! We know he escaped, so SHUT UP!

I made a comment on a youtube video and am going to ctrl + v it here (on mobile)
There are a few I could think of that could work.
*CHARACTERS ARE IN NO PRATICALUR ORDER*

#1 Bartelomeo(One Piece)
He ate the Barrier Barrier fruit, and his barriers are canoly unbreakable. GG
#2 Naruto(as Hokage, not OG naruto)
Using Shadow Clone Jitsu with enough clones would buy some time, and with his OP literal Fox Demon at his beck and call, I dont see how he can't survive.
#3 Inklings(Splatoon 2)
This seems like an odd choice, but you have to remember: *THE INKLINGS PANICKED* if they were smart and had a beakon set somewhere else in the universe(or even in another dimension, considering we never see where the inklings go after a round of GRIZZ CO)

They also have booyah bomb, ink armor, etc. The main difference between these barriers and Palutena and Co's barriers is that the Ink Shields are Physical in nature(they have a higher chance of survival.)
#4: Blueno( One Piece)
Blueno's DF(Devil Fruit) is the Door Door fruit. Sounds useless, right? Well, the Door Door fruit can create Air Doors, which is essentially a dimension door. He also is a Six Powers(Roukishi) Master, with a focus on Tekkai(Iron Body)
#5: Yuga(Future Card Buddyfight Ace)
Yuga has a ****ing planet teleportation ability at his fingertips. Assuming each canon is in a seperate dimension(I doubt that, considering certain spirits) Yuga can just use his Monsters to teleport away.
#6: Any Vrains Character(Yugioh Vrains)
Considering the fact that Vrains is a literal VR experience(its basically another dimension) all of the characters can just hide there. As long as the main server doesnt get destroyed, they should be fine.(considering the aftermath of Galeem's beams, I dont think his beams Destrot anything per say, just change them)
#7: Kizaru(One Piece)
The Light Light fruit Kizaru(aka Borsalino) ate allows him to create, become, and *CONTROL LIGHT*
It's obvious that Galeem's beams are just pure light(maybe some kind of energy as well, but idk) so Kizaru can just force the beams away from him, and protect any characters in a unkown radius(it's unkown atm what the range of a Logia's powers are)

I might add more, but for now, that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom