• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What nintendo character would you like to see have a spin off?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think I like Duck Hunt the Line the most. Also, a game with Injustice's plot, but with Nintendo characters. Like Mario is Supes. And Ganondorf is the Joker.
And Peach is Lois Lane.
Bowser Jr. would make a better Joker, but that would not only go against Nintendo's policy, but also since Jr.'s still a kid, yeah... I think Waluigi should be the Joker and Luigi should be Batman. Ganondorf is would work more as Black Adam or Sinestro. Oh dear... Wouldn't Samus be Wonder Woman? Supes and Wonder Woman in the Regime universe; Mario and Samus... EGH... At least make Mario look like this.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Bowser Jr. would make a better Joker, but that would not only go against Nintendo's policy, but also since Jr.'s still a kid, yeah... I think Waluigi should be the Joker and Luigi should be Batman. Ganondorf is would work more as Black Adam or Sinestro. Oh dear... Wouldn't Samus be Wonder Woman? Supes and Wonder Woman in the Regime universe; Mario and Samus... EGH... At least make Mario look like this.
Ganondorf is the Joker because Batman is Link. Anyways, most characters aren't 1:1.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ganondorf is the Joker because Batman is Link. Anyways, most characters aren't 1:1.
Link seems more like a Green Lantern to me and it's not because he's wearing green, but because courage and willpower, the Green Lantern's representation, makes sense. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to someone like Ganondorf and fear is power so, there you go.

Also, Link as Batman would be hilarious. He's got the gadgets, but he doesn't have the talk. "HYAAAA!" translated is "GANONDORF!" Link-speech uses various tones, facial expressions, gestures, speed, and more to make a complicated and loud form of language.

mangamusicfan

Dark lord
NNID
mangamusicfan
3DS FC
1891-2073-5876
Crank Kong deserves a game of his own.
An adventure game where you search for dk

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Groose spin off please.

Nah, I kid. I would like a spin off where you play as Zelda/Sheik.

Viewtiful Jen

Smash Rookie
I would kind of like to see a little more done with Olimar, game-wise. He's one of the most underrated but well-written Nintendo protagonists out there... but hey, he's going to be in a couple animated shorts pretty soon, so at least he has that going for him.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Bowser and King K. Rool, they could both compete to see who's the better reptile King by trying to take out each others rivals(Mario and Donkey Kong) instead of their own, when that fails, they battle eachother and you would be able to play as either of them in the story mode with one of them being the main villain. Also both villains could have their own army to help them out against the other.

That and I'd love to see a Waluigi game made but not until he's in a Warioland game as a second playable character.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Honestly, Bowser. Bowser's Inside Story was 10x better because Bowser was playable. It has a lot of untapped potential.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Honestly, Bowser. Bowser's Inside Story was 10x better because Bowser was playable. It has a lot of untapped potential.
I love the fact that he had his own villain with that Pig or Armadillo guy who I forget the name of as well as being able to beat up other giant foes. It'd be kinda cool if they made a 3D adventure game like Wario World and had Bowser go around beating up other big monsters and his kids could be his back ups in the form of power ups.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Alongside the brute force, I liked the Minion using specials in battle. That can really be used in a myriad of ways.

Heck, Bowser should use those attacks in other games as well, for a change.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
My favorite part of the Paper Mario games is the bits you get to use Bowser in, so here's seconding a Bowser-centric spinoff!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Bowser's Inside Story makes me want a Bowser only game. No Mario at all, just Bowser and maybe some original villain trying to one-up Bowser in domination schemes.

I would buy that in a heartbeat.

HyrulesLegend

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHyrulesLegend
3DS FC
4253-4618-9274
I'd would love to see Geno from Super Mario RPG get his own spin-off series (not just one game, that's too little for geno<3)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I'd would love to see Geno from Super Mario RPG get his own spin-off series (not just one game, that's too little for geno<3)
I would love to see Geno establish himself as his own character. Of course throw mallow in there as a side kick!

I'd love see a Wario Bros. Game or another Luigi spin off where he's Mr. L!

HyrulesLegend

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHyrulesLegend
3DS FC
4253-4618-9274
I would love to see Geno establish himself as his own character. Of course throw mallow in there as a side kick!

I'd love see a Wario Bros. Game or another Luigi spin off where he's Mr. L!
Can't forget mallow! :D

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Toad.
Oh wait, he's already getting one:awesome:.
I would love a Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor with Duck Hunt.
A Bowser Game would also be great.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
DuckHunt-Kazooie needs to happen.

A midquel to Fire Emblem Awakening in which focuses on Lucina in the bad future would be cool as well.

Top Bottom