• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What New Stages For Brawl!! What New Stages From What Games Do You Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I haven't seen any threads about what stages (as a whole) people want to see in Brawl. A game is only as good as its levels don't know why I said that, but its true).:laugh:
Any ways, I'm sure you all can think of some stages. Include basic layout of how you picture it, special effects, enemys encountered in the stage, backround of the stage, perhaps, and maybe even item frequencies (Ex: Pokeballs appear alot at PKMN stadium, Mr. Saturn @ Fourside, Eggs at Yoshi's Island).

I'll get us started...any1 play DK64? Where you fight Mad Jack (Frantic Factory Boss) as Tiny Kong. Their ya go...a perfect stage.
You'd fight among 4 or 5 large pillars, with Mad Jack hopping around on the ones in the backround, stopping to fire red lasers at you every once in a while. He would some times jum on the pillars you're fighting on as well...

The pillars tops will have lights that change from blue to white. Every now and then, swtiches will appear on a pillar, and will be eiter white or blue. If its blue, and you jump on it, then all blue pillars will have a huge explosion on top of them. Same if the switch is white, except it will be white pillars.

A small platform that is only big enough for one person about C. Falcon's size will float around the pillars, below and above them, and will serve as a sort of Barrel Cannon, in that it can save you from falling off the stage.

Every once in a while, the camera angle could start to tilt, forcing the players to hop from pillar to pillar. Some times, the camera will scroll (like on Icicle Mountain or Rainbow Cruise, but slower), and will also force the players to jump to a new set of platforms.

The boss music from DK64's Frantic Factory level would be playing.

Item's that would appear the most when item setting have not been tampered with would be the ray gun & barrel cannon, but not very much more than any of the others...

Any comments? Please leave you're opinion on this level...and feel free to leave behind you're opinion on a level you'd like to see make it into Brawl!!!!!:chuckle:

Prower90

Smash Rookie
Interesting speculation...
Does it count as a new stage if it's from one of the older games (i.e. the original Hyrule Temple from SSB64)?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I want Luigi's Mansion(Luigi's Mansion), Bowser's Castle(that Mario game where you had to kick Bowser off the stage) and Delfino Plaza(Super Mario Sunshine).

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
-Bowser castle
-The Forest in Pikmin
-Holoseum (Custom Robo)
-Super Mario Galaxy? :D

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I forgot to mention, throw out you're opinions of adventure levels, like the mushroom kingdom-every character NEEDS his own adventure level, where you actually meet enemys from their respective series. Like for DK's adventure stage, you fought 2 small ones, then a giant one. Bull crap, that is just regular battling. We need better adventure!!!

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
There are a lot of these threads out there already. Post in one of them, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom