• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What musicals/play your guys interested in?

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Being a vocalist and studying vocals at college, I find myself singing a lot of different genres. Right now I specialize in jazz, opera, classical, and musical. I was looking for a thread that had something about the theatre arts and couldn't find one. Any musicals or plays you guys and gals really enjoy? Or even just a favorite song from a musical. Hell, I even want to see favorite scenes from plays if musicals are not your thing. (I don't prefer musicals that much). Currently I have been listening to Miss Saigon music, specifically Bui Doi. How about the rest of you?

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Les miserables play and movie. Beautiful pieces of music.
I have preformed several of the songs from it. Not my favorite musical though, mainly due to everyone's sick obsession with it. It's got some of the greatest tunes though.

nessokman

Smash Lord
I have preformed several of the songs from it. Not my favorite musical though, mainly due to everyone's sick obsession with it. It's got some of the greatest tunes though.
Sick obsession. I've seen the movie 3 times, and I'm now in the play at my school :/ sweeny todd has some scary as crap songs

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Sick obsession. I've seen the movie 3 times, and I'm now in the play at my school :/ sweeny todd has some scary as crap songs
Sweeney Todd is my all time favorite musical! I love the music in that one so much. Pretty much anything Sondheim makes me excited! :love:

nessokman

Smash Lord
Sweeney Todd is my all time favorite musical! I love the music in that one so much. Pretty much anything Sondheim makes me excited! :love:
Sweeny is cool, my school did it last year with the band playing music live

Top Bottom