• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What movies do you like that are generally considered to be bad movies?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Say what you will about the Super Mario Brothers movie, but Bob Hoskins made a perfect live-action Mario and we all know it. :p

Transformers 4: Age of Extinction is pretty good for a Michael Bay movie, though. I found it better than the last two movies, at the very least; but critics ripped into it like it was Revenge of The Fallen (which I found unbearably stupid with it's juvenile humor and poorly-constructed new characters).
I agree with this. lol

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'll shamelessly admit that I like Transformers: Age Of Extinction over Revenge Of The Fallen and Dark Of The Moon.

Despite the run time it's better in terms of actors(Jesus, Shia was annoying in ROTF and DOTM) and villains. Kelsey Grammar is a nice human villain and Lockdown's at least better than Sentinel and The Fallen.

It's still a horrible movie, but I'm willing to single it out as the second best among the Bayformers movies...personally.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll shamelessly admit that I like Transformers: Age Of Extinction over Revenge Of The Fallen and Dark Of The Moon.
There's no much to be shameful of that. It's horrible, but better than those two.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
Weirdly, I thought I would hate Twilight with every fiber of my being, but after watching it, it's actually not as bad as the Internet makes it out to be. I mean, sure, the quality is still lacking, but it could have been much worse. Kristen Stewart did the film no favors though.
Kristen Stewart would have fit in perfectly in Equilibrium.

Top Bottom