• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What move do you find the most satisfying move to land?

Most satisfying move to hit?

• Total voters
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
A successful Gordo-fsmash ledge trap never gets old.

The best part is hearing the guy you just did it to just lean back and say, "Holy ****." because they know they just got knocked the **** out. I promise you, it will never not happen.

Last edited:

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
I was torn between dash attack and forward smash for a bit but I had to go with forward smash. The sound it makes... You can feel the heave. You can feel the weight and force of it.

The reason I like it more than jet hammer is because Jet Hammer takes more precision, rather than F-smash's sheer reach. Like you're tearing down a castle only to have its walls crush you.

And Dedede's jump spike is usually just lucky.

Reverbo

Smash Rookie
Dash attack, because it is usually late in the match off of a roll read, and they just go flying from such a silly move.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Dedede is full of satisfying moves.
F-Smash, D-Air Spike, Up-B Spike, (offstage) Jet Hammer, Swallowcide... the list goes on.
How could I ever choose just one?

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
Jet Hammer, if only for the sheer magnitude of disrespect that comes with landing one.

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
https://youtu.be/vBYoiAEtaCk?t=38s

Dsmash/Dtilt/Ftilt/Fthrow into Gordo into Uair for KO is pretty much always the most satisfying for me. Other than that I love the sound of Ftilt and Uair just meaty fatty thuds. I'm a sucker for bass.

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
Fsmash for sure. Especially if it gives a kill at a stupid low percent.

I would say swallow-cide but I do it all the time on for glory so it has gotten old. Kinda sad but I hardly even get excited about it anymore.

I did land a super satisfying dash attack in a tourney to KO a Sonic early near the ledge to push the set to a game 3. That was great.

Last edited:

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
Why isnt BAir on this list?
Put it on this list
Well might aswell vote for FSmash...

Fully charged Jet hammer? Who hits that.?
As much as I like to land BAir the reason it isn't on the list is because it's a good move while the others on the list are not really that good of a move and should only be used for style or reads.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
bair has such a satisfying thwack to it! that said, the rare times dash attack can actually hit are extremely satisfying as well.

supersage400

Smash Cadet
NNID
Supersage400
3DS FC
4897-5984-7450
I don't have favorites. I like whatever kills things best at any given moment. That said, I'll vote for Fsmash because the setups and the reads that lead into it are always satisfying. I love it when a carefully crafted plan comes to fruition.

Texfone

Smash Cadet
NNID
Texfone
The most satisfying to me is D-air just because it's rare to hit it on my friend, but the others i can hit, plus watching someone plummet straight down to their doom is nice. :3

Top Bottom