• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Mii Fighters have you created?

PF9

Smash Lord
Just as the title says. Have you created any Mii Fighters based on real-life celebs or other fictional characters? I was thinking of making one based on Todd Bertuzzi for example (you remember his vicious hit on Steve Moore 10 years ago?).

Raijinken

Smash Master
Touma Kanou, Sanger Zonvolt, and and Ratsel Feinschmecker from Super Robot Wars, were my main Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner, respectively. I then made most of my friends just for lulz.

Khao

Smash Lord
I've pretty much only made me and my friends. I'm not really into doing celebrities, and adding characters from other stuff rarely end up good enough for me to really want to do it.

I did make a Mii version of Captain Falcon for the lulz, though.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
I have Prof. E.Gadd (Gunner) as one of my "fun" characters for a reason.

I also have Kirito (Sword Fighter) for lulz.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
Ironman(Gunner), Weird Al Yanchovic(Gunner), Robin Williams(brawler), Samurai Jack(sword), Monkey D. Luffy(brawler), Vegeta(brawler), and Rock Lee(brawler)

may make more sometime or another but for now that's mine.

Volaro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Volaro
3DS FC
2707-2096-3929
I've Master Chief and Geno for my gunners, Yosuke (Persona 4) and Edgar Allen Poe for my swordsmen, Bayonetta and Hank Hill for my brawlers.

I can hold my own with my Brawlers and Gunners for the most part, but I def want to improve my swordfighter game.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I've Master Chief and Geno for my gunners, Yosuke (Persona 4) and Edgar Allen Poe for my swordsmen, Bayonetta and Hank Hill for my brawlers.

I can hold my own with my Brawlers and Gunners for the most part, but I def want to improve my swordfighter game.
Everyone does even Swordfighter :p
I'm boring and only make my Mii and the Standard AA Mii.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000

This is the only unique mii fighter I have, everything else is the same mii, different set for each class

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Welp I needed to make a Default/Min weight so I made a spider and now the Mii is named "Swordspidr" :3

MoSBanapple

Smash Rookie
I made a swordfighter based on Alice from SAO, and a brawler based on Yellow from Pokemon Adventures. I also took a random mii gunner, slapped on Samus's helmet, and called her Samus.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I made a swordfighter based on Alice from SAO, and a brawler based on Yellow from Pokemon Adventures. I also took a random mii gunner, slapped on Samus's helmet, and called her Samus.
You should have made a mii based on :4zss:and have her wear the samus helmet

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Iron Man (Gunner)
Finn the Human (Swordfighter)
Skull Kid (Gunner)
Sanji (Brawler)
Luffy (Brawler)
Snake Eyes (Swordfighter)
Rock Lee (Brawler)
Dry Bones (Brawler)
Sokka (Swordfighter)
Admiral Ackbar (Gunner)

Me (Swordfighter), my cousin (Brawler), my brother (Gunner), and my girl (gunner)

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I feel like making a messed up version of the swordfighter mii and naming him "swardfeeter"

Drippy

Smash Ace
Yesterday I bought the Link and Monkey DLC for my Mii Swordsfighter and I made GTO's Onizuka and Lonk from Pennsylvania in honor of the Hero of Thyme YT video. The only thing that completely ruins the Mii for me is that the hair is completely covered when you put on the Monkey Hat unfortunately. =(

Plan on making some more fun Miis of my own, I made Meliodas from Nanatsu No Taizai but it doesn't look that great and I prefer to make the more humorous Miis so I probably wouldn't use him anyways.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
The Neon suit was perfect for it, so I created Zero from Megaman X

He has no helmet but I love him anyway.

Also created Roy =P The Pirate suit fits him well.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
My Swordfighter main is the Minstrel from Romancing SaGa.

Yeah, I don't think anyone here knows who that is.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
The Neon suit was perfect for it, so I created Zero from Megaman X

He has no helmet but I love him anyway.

Also created Roy =P The Pirate suit fits him well.
well now theres roy and zero as DLC XD

Evil Burrito

Smash Cadet
I've made AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, Joker, Rock Lee, Ganondorf (sword mii), & Miyamoto

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
The only Mii that matters.
Here's her QR Code if ya want her~
I saved her Mii to my Mii Maker after she showed up in my plaza after downloading Swap Note, I've had her ever since. I'm happy to have kept her, was sad when Swap Note lost its online features, ergo resulting in her removal from the app. I try and use her Mii when ever I am offered the chance, so as to keep her alive regardless of Swap Note being gone.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Here's her QR Code if ya want her~
I saved her Mii to my Mii Maker after she showed up in my plaza after downloading Swap Note, I've had her ever since. I'm happy to have kept her, was sad when Swap Note lost its online features, ergo resulting in her removal from the app. I try and use her Mii when ever I am offered the chance, so as to keep her alive regardless of Swap Note being gone.
Way ahead of you, haha.

Nikki Gunner / Swordfighter since day 1.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Aside from Nikki, my other main Mii fighter, is my Swordfighter based off my self~
Rendered from a screen shot while he had a smash ball aura, made the aura rainbow because YAS~

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I change the Mii when I go to Tourneys for laughs.

Though my main Gunner currently is the Inkling right now because the costume is super good. Sticking with Nikki for Swordfighter though.

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
aside from the mii of myself, i have nikki and charlie brown for brawlers, lammy for a swordfighter, and captain N for a gunner.

Rendered from a screen shot while he had a smash ball aura, made the aura rainbow because YAS~​
that looks really nice. now i wish i knew how to make em.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775

Guess who decided to spend a day working on re-creating the Mii’s used for advertising the Inkling Mii Fighter costumes for SSB4?

The Answer: This loser!

But seriously though, this was both a challenge and fun to do~ for comparisons sake, here are some screen shots:

• Official screen shot advertising the costumes:

Click for Bigger (♥)​

• A Screen Shot I took of my version in-game:

Click for Bigger (♥)​
I am severely OCD when it comes to these sort of things, I literally did everything I could to get these Mii’s as on model as I possibly could. Interesting thing to note, I’ve their birthday’s listed as May 29‘th, the day Splatoon came out in the NA and EU. Guess that makes them twins, lol.

Here are more screens I took when using the costumes, I hope y’all have a blast using them!

Click for Bigger (♥)

Click for Bigger (♥)

Click for Bigger (♥)

Click for Bigger (♥)​

♪♡♪~Your a Smashin’ Squid Kid Now~♪♡♪

Chaos_Knight

Smash Cadet
Recently made these two.
Callie

Marie

And I made alt versions of them for Splatfest.

And of course, my version of the squid kids.

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
Hey, I'd like some opinions on this copy of the 'official' Chrom Mii:

Chrom Mii.png

Do you think he looks accurate?

Geno9999