• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What makes mewtwo such a bad character?

Sycorax

Smash Ace
I actually just need 10 posts in order to be able to post a link, but I hardly use smashboards and figure no one would care if I post horrid questions in the mewtwo boards :(

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
looool

Mewtwo sucks because he's big and floaty which makes him easy to combo, and his airs with range don't cover much space around him which makes it easy to follow up on hits without being too scared.

He's also extremely technical and because of the way he moves and how he's very combo-able, you need to be extremely precise with movement. (measure twice, move once).

Basically, he's extremely prone to mistakes with untrained hands, takes about as much precision as a top level fox to win a local with, and to top it all off, it's hard to kill him and he's stuck with a lot of predictable options if your opponent knows the match-up at all.

Top Bottom