• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What makes Hbox the best?

DreadPirateRoberts

Smash Rookie
I've been watching a lot of Hbox videos lately and I've noticed that his spacing is excellent. But that's the only thing that I see that separates him from other jigg mains. Obviously his DI is on point but that should be expected in this age of Smash.

Am I missing anything? Should Jigg mains just learn how to out space and simply understand rest/combo game? I'm looking to switch to Jiggs from Sheik. Tech skill isn't really required with Jiggs. What does everyone else think?

Kiusthugs

Smash Apprentice
I've been watching a lot of Hbox videos lately and I've noticed that his spacing is excellent. But that's the only thing that I see that separates him from other jigg mains. Obviously his DI is on point but that should be expected in this age of Smash.

Am I missing anything? Should Jigg mains just learn how to out space and simply understand rest/combo game? I'm looking to switch to Jiggs from Sheik. Tech skill isn't really required with Jiggs. What does everyone else think?
Mhm... Experience?

hi im dennis

Smash Apprentice
He is really good at SDI'ing out of fox's first hit on his upsmash which saves him a lot against most people he plays against.

GenNyan

Smash Ace
He is really good at SDI'ing out of fox's first hit on his upsmash which saves him a lot against most people he plays against.
*Upair

Also he wasn't particularly good at that until recently, when he started specifically practicing that situation.

Top Bottom