• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what levels would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticJim

Smash Rookie
What levels would yall want to see in the new SSBB?:confused:

the hidden skills level (twilight princess) when you train for your hidden skills in twilight princess that white foggy level i would think that would be a pretty kool level to play on.

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
I would love to see an Animal Crossing course, a remake of the first level in Super Mario Bros. 3, An Luigi's Manson course, and a Green Hill Zone course if sonic is added.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh, so many levels.

Some sort of Twilight Princess level. Perphaps Hyrule Field or Castle and at certain intervals of time the stage would be consumed by Twilight.

A Tetris level.

A mother ****ing Luigi's Mansion level and perphaps a Super Mario Sunshine level.

An Excite Truck level would be exciting ;)

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
Hryule temple re-done. As well as Hryule Temple as past stages. I'm looking forward to the mario kart level.

Wii- $300
SSBB- $60
Watchig some n00b being owned by a drunk shyguy in a go-kart- priceless.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
A Tetris level would be friggin sweet. Big blank area. Blocks raining from the sky. 4 people beating the crap out of eachother, trying not to get crushified. I am so there.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Wii- $300
SSBB- $60
Watchig some n00b being owned by a drunk shyguy in a go-kart- priceless.
Lol XD. Bad thing is, I am probably going to be the n00b being run over by drunken Shy Guy's in go karts when I first start... :urg:

I just really hope they bring back the original SSB64 Mario level, I loved how the pirahna plants came out and hit you every now and then. They already added a Fire Emblem stage, which is what I wanted the most. :) As long as they actually add more stages that are 'interactive' this time around, i'm good. Y'know, like things falling from the sky, heck, maybe even getting attacked by birds every now and then, heck yeah! That would be shlick. :3

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Umm, use the search function before you post a new topic? This topic has a thread already, and since I can't remember what I said I guess I'll just go to another thread...

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
It would be cool if you could make a lvl like final but make it bigger or smaller also maybe a very simple lvl creater

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
Ooh Ooh Idea!

you guys know they fire emblem level? whel then they have marth or roy cuz why make a lever for a non-ingame char right? ok off-subject... uh what if you cn fight on top of the trophies u earn or if u can... play on the words nintendo uh like this>>>
:mario: :luigi: :ness: :link: :kirby: :pikachu:
NINTENDO (tm)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED GAME FREAK RARE(etc.)

like u play on the leters that r up right there see?^^^

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
that'd be interesting..but one stage that even now gets no attention is a bowser one. I was in complete shock when i found out they didn't have one in melee, i really hope they put on in brawl

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
like planet zebes where the lova rizes (not acid) and fire balls fly by no wait a fire pit below and spiked walls! yeah that will be cool!!!

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
A MOVING PIRATE SHIP THAT SINKS AND U USE A ESCAPE BOAT UNTIL U GET TO AN ISLAND THEN THE VOLCANO ERUPTS AND PEOPLE NEED to go amd find a pirate ship to sail on and repeat the cycl that will be a survival test sory about the all caps but i cant delete a masterpiece

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I would like to see a Bowser's Castle, a Luigi's Mansion and a Super Mario Sunshine(Delfino Plaza) level. Further, i would like to see King Dedede's Castle(If King 3D is added).

Scorpionic 3:16

Smash Cadet
I want a different Metroid level. Brinstar has been done to death. Be it Norfair, Tourian, or a level from the Prime games. Come to think of it, if done right the Chozo Artifact Temple would be pretty cool. Meta Ridley would swoop in and bomb the place with his meson bombs and stuff.

Bowser's Castle should be a stage as well.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
a mario castle levle where ur inside this time and toad is running amock and bowser is screaming outside and the screen will shake and fire will blast through the window or... isle delfino area like... the fruitstand areo YEAH YEAH!!! *panting like dog*

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
WAIT FIGHT ONTOP OF THE WII or on wii sports levels where uh the ball can roll over u or when or on... uh the master hand never mind bad idea

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
the ridely one might be cool aswell ... but what abot my ideas wahhhhhh! WAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! ok jk the pirate ship one is cool to me but a starfox level like the craparoid hideout ... uh i mean th aparoid hide out... or under water

Smash Cadet
The "Pirate Ship" level might could work as a layout for a stage kinda like Rainbow Cruise, but who's stage would that be? King/Kap'n K.Rool, maybe?

DeDeDe's Castle would be neat if you fought in the castle in his WWE style ring. (play Kirby Super Star if you don't know what I'm talking about)

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
oh i know i had that game i got milky way wishes and the megaton punch thing i loved hoe u can make a partner 2 play with

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
A fire emblem level would be cool. Like inside one of the castles, and every so often a chunk will fall off the ceiling damge people. Maybea few flying arrows or random soldiers that attack you. Playing ontop of trophies would be sweet. Wait... how do we know there WILL be any trophies? :O

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
i think a kakariko village would be a good level, sort of like onett. but better obviously. (twilight setting)

a jungle japes thats more like a jungle would be cool. with trees and stuff, falling coconuts maybe.

really though i dont care about the look of the level as much as the setup. i'd like to see some new basic stage setups. instead of the same flat & 3 platform setup. like maybe jungle japes (sunset one) setup without the river below. (can be anyones level of course)

or like a flat stage with only 2 platforms like pokemon stadium. maybe one with 2 or 3 platforms and some slants could be neat.

StaticJim

Smash Rookie
Hey remember in super mario 64 when you fight bowser the 2nd time over the lava field... what about a lvl like that and when you do a smash attack (for example- kirbys grab attack when he brings the enemy in the air and smashes them in the ground) the lvl tilts and the peeps start sliding into the lava i think that would be kool or in the middle of a highway like in mario kart 64 jumpin on the 18 wheelers i would find that interesting.:confused:

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
me too ...oh when i said the pirate ship i did not mean the rainbow cruse actualy it needs to be when most/all players go to one side it sinks into the lava

Smash Cadet
I got another one.

A Super Mario Bros. 3 stage. They did 'Shroom Kingdom (SMB 1) in SSB 64, 'Shroom Kingdom 2 (SMB 2) in Melee, why not a stage based on SMB 3 in Brawl? I don't know what the enviornmental hazards an layout would be like, though.

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
I would love to see Star-Wolf's base from Starfox Assult and the station from Metroid Fusion.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Bowsers castle, magus' castle, green hill zone, megaman level, a better metroid level, a better earthbound/mother level, and a level that is made totally of moving platforms...

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
Hey remember in super mario 64 when you fight bowser the 2nd time over the lava field... what about a lvl like that and when you do a smash attack (for example- kirbys grab attack when he brings the enemy in the air and smashes them in the ground) the lvl tilts and the peeps start sliding into the lava i think that would be kool or in the middle of a highway like in mario kart 64 jumpin on the 18 wheelers i would find that interesting.:confused:

I like the bowser sttage idea. It sounds really interesting and bowser needs to get his own level (and 2 at least in my opinion :chuckle: ).
But anyways if sonic is gonna be in they have to gree hill zone and the music should be remix of the sonic 2 emerald hill zone ( emerald and hill; really the same levels)

Oh and virtualgamecafe, you seem to be pretty desperate on increasing your post count lol :psycho:

Keige

Smash Journeyman
A stage like Pokemon Stadium, but it changes every ten seconds. And a stage made of entirely moving platforms (sort of like Big Blue but more random and the platforms are faster).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom