• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What 'level' would you be?

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure most of us can beat level 9 computers pretty easily by now. But what level would you rate yourself? I know computers and humans play very differently, but just try to give it your best shot.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Not "/thread" you must write "nine thousand" for it to look awesome.

Aniway, i assume lvl...18 i guess.

D13

Smash Ace
Wow, and it was only the first post. :bee:

Anyway, I'm guessing 9 means totally 1337 and 1 is like ********? I'm probably around a 6.

assuming we can't go above 9

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
like 200... i easily 3 stock lvl 9s within a minute and taking less than 50%... ofc thats when i use MK

now, with any other char i know to use (my actual main, TL, my melee main, marth, my 64 main, ness and wolf, lucas, sonic and dk) be arround level 20 since i get them still killed easily, they might take few matches a stock off me, rarely get the second stock if i suicide, but never win or do much damage

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
that guy who said he can beat 3 lv 9s in a minut with meta prove it, it took me like 4 minets theres no way you can beat it in a minut

Top Bottom