• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kirby bosses will be in SSE?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
(Subspace Emissary, if you don't know)

It would be challenging and kewl if we could fight Nightmare in the SSE. Plus, I'd like to see how the Wii's graphics can make him look. He'd be giant, and behind the stage, throwing stars at you and the like.

I also think they could put Paint Roller in. (He'd rock as a playable character!) He'd skate around the stage pelting you with paint and attacking you with his brush. And he can stop from time to time drawing things out of thin air to attack you.

What do you guys think? Who'd you like to see in the SSE?

Shark X

Smash Lord
I'm almost **** sure Kraco will be a boss. He's got to be in this game one way or another. He's one of the three longest running Kirby bosses, and he's been a boss in more games than Lololo and Lalala, making him the second most reoccuring boss after Whispy Woods. Not counting Dedede of course.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Marx would be most likely. But I want to see the Ice Dragoon; one of the best boss idea's to me.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
The final boss of Kirby's section will be Marx, in four forms.

Form 1: Lovable Kirby villain
Form 2: Communist author
Form 3: He splits into 4 vaudeville brothers ala Four Swords
Form 4: Evil Spirit of the Mask - Mujula

gsarany

Smash Cadet
Marx has some crazzzzy CRAZZZY ATTACKS He would be so fun to fight against. I think he should be in the game and DynaBlade. NO wait Mecha Lobster was sweet too. Mr. SHine and Bright were good too. Anyone of these guys would be perfect but I would prefer Marx more over anyone else

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Given the nature of the fight, Nightmare (Second Form) would be perfect. Only takes damage in a certain area, teleports randomly, energy blasts, etc. Sounds good to me.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I forgot about Heavy Lobster and Dyna Blade. They would be awesome. Marx too. Marx has the most creative attacks, the ones I remember the most were the spike balls he lays out and the big spike pillars he makes. and the Ice bombs.

For some reason I think Heavy Lobster and Dyna Blade would be hard to beat. :/

Ya' know who else should be in? The polar bear guy, I forget his name atm. He would make a fun mini boss.

Trace_User500

Smash Apprentice
I like Kirby, but I only played a few of his games, so I say Whispy Woods. He would be in the backround just like kirby's stage spitting whirlwinds at you, and you have to dodge them, this is his damage attack, it has no knockback. He blows at you and unlike in his stages this sends you flying depending on your damage, this is his knockback attack, it does no damage. He will shake his branches and drop apples, which explode, both doing damage and sending you flying, and you have to suck them up and spit them at...and that's where I'm stuck because Whispy Woods is in the backround and you can't spit it at him because of that.

Then there's Kracko, I'll spare you an explanation.

EDIT: I just beat Squeak Squad and Daroach would be pretty good.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Probably a little late to be adding this but
Did anyone eles notice the huge similarity between marx and taboo
Their movesets were remarkibly similar and they both teleported in the same manner

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, when you think about it, they really could have made Kirby and Peach fight the Combo Cannon when they land on the Halberd...

Top Bottom