• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kind Of Brawler Are You?

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
Are you an "in yo face" physical kind of brawler, do u like to be "technical" and plamn your moves. are u the guy that loves "projectiles", do u like to "psych" your opponent out with werid and cooky moves, or do u use some other style. tell ya Boi Knux WHAT KIND OF BRAWLER ARE YOU?

me personally as I main Yoshi am an "IN Yo Face" kind of guy.

Pkm_trainer09

Smash Apprentice
i guess i kinda plan as i go. I love to combo, so i use what i thinkwill work best right after my last attack. And i love using the stage features to my advantage!

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
I'm the kind of brawler that plays to win. I'll fit my playstyle to the situation and do my best to come out on top.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I do not know human. I just play, and that's it. I... "improvise".

LordLocke

Smash Journeyman
I'm a zoner. I block paths. I like moves that push my opponent around. I like forcing someone to go this way or that way, putting them where I want them while I continue my attack. I like being the one who's got the option to back off or press the attack, and I like being the one who is more dangerous from more angles then the other guy- or, if not, at least have total dominance in the angles I DO win from. I don't like having to guess when I throw out an attack- I want it to be safe, or at least worth the risk. I don't like being forced into situations where I have abandon a gameplan and create an entirely new one in a matter of moments, and I REALLY don't like being pushed around myself without having options to turn those tables back around in a devastating fashion.

's probably only natural I was a Pikachu player in 64 and Melee. We'll see who Brawl feeds me, but I've already got my eyeballs placed on a couple spots.

Top Bottom