• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is ZSS's best get off ledge tecnique?

wavelucas

Smash Apprentice
(Okay, I know the last word of the tilte is misspelled, but I am horrible at spelling.)

My favorite is drop off, Down B, Kick. This hits them off of the ledge but it usually only works once. I need something for that 2nd time, what should I use?

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
If I have them away from the ledge, a well timed Ledge Hopped Bair works just nicely.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
If they are right at the edge jump up, then immediately, and I mean immediately d-air them, although trying this when they are a little further away doesn't work.
Have not tried this, but try jumping up, shooting a nuetral B shot then getting back up.

wavelucas

Smash Apprentice
If they are right at the edge jump up, then immediately, and I mean immediately d-air them, although trying this when they are a little further away doesn't work.
Have not tried this, but try jumping up, shooting a nuetral B shot then getting back up.
the 1st method works, but the second method is hard because I either fall back on the ledge after he recovers from the stun or I end up shooting backwards.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Something I like to do if I can is shoot them in mid air with the stun shot, and finish them off with a Nair.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
upair if they're close, and another upair or bair as you're falling behind them, or side b off ledge is good too... her get up attack is fast and good as well.

wavelucas

Smash Apprentice
upair if they're close, and another upair or bair as you're falling behind them, or side b off ledge is good too... her get up attack is fast and good as well.
her uair is good, i can usually juggle 4 hits off of it

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
uair, fair in some cases, nair. These are all good to get on the stage with. You can also try out these things, as well as Plasma Whip to ledge grab to get rid of pressure. In general, these will cover a wide range of edgeguard positions. This will even put a damper on Snake's mortar edgeguard. And like Sparrow said, her getup attack is also good.

Top Bottom