• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your total Home Run Contest distance?

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
Its the total distance youve made the sand bag go for all characters, it can be found underneath the scores of each individual. most people i know have a total of 60,000-90,000 ft. but i wanna see how good/bad (dont take any offense from that) you guys are.

i currenty have 81,440.9 ft as my total, and still going up.

but what do YOU have?

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i cheated and used the 4.0 attack ratio for each character, every got at least 7000ft. G&W @ 13,000, Jiggly puff at 12,000 as well as DK. the only character im missing is wolf. It was hard because this meant breaking the barely was more likely, i found moves that were quick and had little knockback so i can deal more dmg before sending it. I remember with jigglypuff i was able to start off wit a fsmash, however when i did it with ike the sandbag shattered the barrier and went flying on its own haha

I reckon i would rack up even more if i use the size modifier cheat to increase size, .25 the defence ratio and gravity of the sandbag.

Leo Daza

Smash Cadet
OMG this is what I was gona do!

Anyways, I normally get around 1500 with each character, except with ganondorf i got 1800 and captain falcon 1997 (that's right, 3 away from what I wanted :( )

so an average of about (1500 X 35)+1800+1997 is about 56 297.

Yes, I suck :( (no hard feelings though, I never really took the time to master anyone's home-run capabilities)

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
UPDATE!
new score: 89156.9ft
SOOOOOO CLOSE TO 90K!
i just jumped luigi over a 1000 feet more then he used to be a few minutes ago, it was EASY!

nancy

Smash Rookie
Embarq tells me I am within the distance to get dsl, albeit at the end of the line. They sent me the modem and a lineman came out. Once we got it set up, it downloaded at 56 - 66 kbs, uploaded at around 236 kbs. Sharm El Sheikh holidaysThe lineman said I was just too far away and took the modem back with him. After some research, my next door neighbor is able to download at 1.4 something mbs. She then said that our other neighbor who is an Embarq lineman put something on the pole in front of her property. He told her not to call and try to get dsl before he told her too. So she waited, hot air balloon flights Gold Coasthe did whatever he did, and voila, they both have good fast connections. She said he told her he wished he had not told me that because he could get in trouble. What could he have done at the pole to enable them to get it? They are both signed on for 1.5 service, Embarq says I can get 768. I am going to try again with another modem from Embarq. What do I need to tell the lineman when he comes?

Top Bottom