• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your signature move/style with Falco?

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Dash attack > Utilt > Utilt > Dair > Shine > Any option that will cover where they are at that point.

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
I'm a big fan of those odd but somewhat known combos like I'll shine dair you upsmash downair and then falling up smash for extra damage. Or I like to shine bair and if they di towards me dair

Buildings

Smash Rookie
Switching from Sheik, I tend to do a lot of run off bair and a lot of ledge centered play which is weird for Falco.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I have a signature move when playing Falco known as "getting 4 stocked" and I'm fairly well known for this skill.

A-train

Smash Rookie
NNID
southerncan
charged forward smash at person at ledge (lol)

bombsoldier suicide dair

late aerials for dayssssss

Last edited:

Remo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dekonic
Typically moonwalk shines for style or laser cancel approached with Nairs OoS depending on the stage.

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
bump

I started doing Pivot Dairs during low percent pillaring on spacies. I'm really used to doing dead pivots and it seems like Pivot Dair is pretty good for positioning yourself.

And even if it doesn't give an advantage, I look cool AF

Nagatani

Smash Rookie
If i'm up a stock I always go for forward throw them off stage, wall jump, dair.

Tengil^

Smash Rookie
Laser to fsmash and jump>instant shine>Bair got by far the best feeling to it ;D

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333
My signature move is hanging my head in shame, particularly after missing a suicide dair.

Klemes

Smash Journeyman
SDing with a failed turnaround layzor that makes me phantasm offstage in the most pathetic fashion.
Other than that I can now waveland off the top platform everytime after respawn, which I do all the time (instead of FF thru to attack while invicible or someting. That's just rude.)

mel0

Smash Cadet
Suicide dairs are also swag as ****. I'm also still a tap jumping pleb.

Rubica

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rubica
I play a guerilla Falco based around good movement and trying to camp out my opponents until I figure out how to exploit them or wait out their patience.

dahuterschuter

Smash Journeyman
Approach with dair in neutral like a scrub because I am unashamedly one who just loves the sweet taste of that sound it makes when it hits.

mrdoingboing

Smash Cadet
My signature move would probably be platform canceled bairs in the middle of pillar combos. You can get some really interesting DI from people who are anticipating a shine after the dair :3

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
Movement based neutral with a lot of dash dancing + WD + a few Sheild drops for very slippery/tricky movement with lasers every once in a while to throw people off their game.

Also laser jab/f-tilt WD back for poking in the neutral

And second hit up airs for a DI mix up in comboing. But my punish game is mediocore at best because I'm a mega scrub

Blue Ranger

Smash Rookie
I'm the No-Shine Falco. I never even touch down-b when I play Falco. I'm still the second best in my region, though.

Top Bottom