• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your main? ( POLL )

What is your main?

• Total voters

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
There's a ton of great fox mains; go look a little bit
As for jiggs, I've noticed that most falcon mains also have really good jiggs, but few players main her
A mains poll thread would be cül, huh
yw annex.
:079:

Plus this would be an easy way to see what is the most used character in 64

ok vote now pls

Last edited:

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
i have many mains, one for each of my many personalities. I hear voices.

Last edited:

The Prince L

Smash Apprentice
Kirby, I really like Pikachu too. I suck hard with all the others characters, even if I like playing them.

MrKandy

Smash Cadet
NNID
xBingox
Never played 64, but if I could I would like to choose Pikachu and Samus. Specifically Samus because of her sexy pixels. Mmm.

Last edited:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
captain falcon most popular

cringe
You play Kirby lol. You actually have a pretty good match-up against Falcon. If anything, you should be excited ;)

Edit: winky face looks really weird. I'm uncomfortable with my own post now...

Last edited:

blargh257

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blargh257
Kirby.
I like spiking and having something concrete to go for, so he's fun. He's also easy enough.

blargh257

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blargh257
It feels weird to say this but I'm not playing Kirby now. I am new and I was doing some soul searching for the past few days. I'm not sure who I'm maining now but I think it might be Fox.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
It feels weird to say this but I'm not playing Kirby now. I am new and I was doing some soul searching for the past few days. I'm not sure who I'm maining now but I think it might be Fox.
Everyone plays fox and cf. Rest in peeperoni

Crawfiish

Smash Cadet
I play Fox, and if they legalized Hyrule Castle as a counter-pick LIKE THEY SHOULD then I would be a happy man

#LegalizeHyrule

dahuterschuter

Smash Journeyman
I've come to call Yoshi my "main" because I think the egg shenanigans are most fun, but I pretty much play everyone evenly since when you've been playing a game for 16 years straight you can pretty much play everyone effectively and in an enjoyable way. Although when I was a kid I always played Fox.

KoopaRoy

Smash Rookie
Falcon just because he was the coolest at that age

Last edited:
Top Bottom