• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your least favorite fan base (excluding full console fanbases)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Triniton2104
Personally mine is FNAF hardly out for a year and it's TERRIBLE replacing sonic's huge "eww"art fandom and making it even worse. Also being reinforced with young screaming children. The only redeeming part is the lore and that's it

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
As much as I love Pokemon, I probably dislike the Pokemon fanbase the most. I'd prefer it if more people were into competitive battling, rather than obsessing over showing off shinies and legenderies. I also hate how 90% of the trades I get into are people who will only cooperate with you if you have a Hoopa, Volcanion, etc.. Then again, you can't expect much from a game where the fanbase is mostly children.

Last edited:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, this doesn't seem like a good idea. There's way too much potential for this to devolve into a flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom