• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite Smash Bros Party Game?

NaPKiNG

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiagaman
3DS FC
1676-3723-6722
While the competitive side of Smash is a blast, sometimes you just gotta sit down with a bunch of friends, put items to max, and let the craziness commence! What are your favorite ways to play casually?

SSS

Smash Ace
While the competitive side of Smash is a blast, sometimes you just gotta sit down with a bunch of friends, put items to max, and let the craziness commence! What are your favorite ways to play casually?
Melee Pokefloats Challenge. You go into tiny Melee and set the time limit to 1 minute, and go to Pokefloats. Wait for the 1 minute to pass so it goes to Sudden Death. Try to survive for as long as you can, avoiding the bombs.

XPyromanicX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Eazy5Flash
3DS FC
0344-9812-7584
Smash Run. I loved it so much better than Smash Tour and it's a shame It didn't make it to the Wii U.

NaPKiNG

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiagaman
3DS FC
1676-3723-6722
I haven't tried Smash Tour out yet, but it doesn't look especially appealing.
A game that my siblings and I will play some times is Captain Falcon Kirby Battle. The rules of CFKB are as follows:
-Everyone is Kirby, with one level one NPC as Falcon
-The only attacks you can use are Kirby's inhale and Falcon Punch
-If you hit anyone with anything other than Falcon Punch, you must SD
-If you hit Captain Falcon with ANYTHING, you must SD

Aware.Awake

Smash Rookie
NNID
SamBananas
When the boredom hits my apartment my roommates and I usually just go crazy on Special Smash rules. 300% handicap with light gravity makes 99 stock matches fly by.

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
I've got a couple.
"Race to 999" - Make a stage in stage builder where you spawn inside a death arena with no way out. Items off, etc. Set a time limit and wait for sudden death or have infinite time, and the last person to reach 999% damage wins.
"Clash of the Titans" aka "Stoner Mode" - Go to Special Brawl > 300% Mega Light Slow > Only the four big guys allowed, one person per each character (:4bowser::4dk::4ganondorf::4dedede:)
> Set Damage Ratio to 2.0 > Set Stock to 99 > Laugh hysterically.

NaPKiNG

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiagaman
3DS FC
1676-3723-6722
"Clash of the Titans" aka "Stoner Mode" - Go to Special Brawl > 300% Mega Light Slow > Only the four big guys allowed, one person per each character (:4bowser::4dk::4ganondorf::4dedede:)
> Set Damage Ratio to 2.0 > Set Stock to 99 > Laugh hysterically.
That sounds hilarious

Last edited:

NaPKiNG

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiagaman
3DS FC
1676-3723-6722
I have to give a shout-out to the best-worst Special Brawl, being 1 Stamina>Head Flowers>Fast.
Everyone just flops over dead as soon as it starts. Not a great game mode, but funny as heck.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
For Melee: Pichu Protector.

Two players, two teams. Each picks a character and is paired with a Level 1 CPU Pichu

Time match. Kill the enemy Pichu and protect your own. Winner is determined only by your PICHU's score (the "highest" wins, of course it's usually two negative numbers). SD to reset your character's health is a valid strategy.

I used to play this all the time with my little brother.

Top Bottom