• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite item combination?

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
As you should all know, The Ice Climbers can hold and use any two items. The question I'm asking in this thread is what is your favorite item combination.

I find that the star rod and beam sword are good for most situations because combined they attack at close medium and long range. While holding two fans can create a trap no matter where you are.

(You might find it usefull to know that if nana is holding an item that has eventualy become useless like the raygun, if you do a side smash attack she will throw it.)

So whats your favorite item combination?

infomon

Smash Scientist
Two ray guns. I was in a melee tournament with items (lol) and I got two rayguns and desynced them, so it was just a stream of green lazor, my opponent and ppl watching (all IC n00bs) were like OMGWTF.

I guess superscopes would work too as Millar has pointed out.

Top Bottom