• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is this move called? (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidsnake4119

Smash Rookie
So anyway, i was watching shiz's combo video and was amazed. but wat is this called exactly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luoz39MBHIU
Is it JCshine? i didnt think so cuz jc shine is just jumping out of a shine right? but anyway what is this called and how do i do it? :)

Oh yes, and all falco players like to show off. Cuz we roll like that.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
So anyway, i was watching shiz's combo video and was amazed. but wat is this called exactly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luoz39MBHIU
Is it JCshine? i didnt think so cuz jc shine is just jumping out of a shine right? but anyway what is this called and how do i do it? :)

Oh yes, and all falco players like to show off. Cuz we roll like that.
be specific in what you are talking about. He naired then as doc was recovering he was constant
JCshining . thats when you repetedly jcshine in place. You can do this by shining then jumping but before you leave the ground shine again and repeat this process. I do it with the analog stick though. I do ten in a row at the most. Its not that useful, its just flashy. double shining is pretty useful though. The vid was kinda blurry so idk if he was just holding shine. I hope i answered your questions if i didnt feel free to ask some more questions. ;)

solidsnake4119

Smash Rookie
uhh, wat i was talking about was the shining. constant jc shine.. its flashy but so wat do u exactly do to do it? i mean, i noe how to jc grab and that kinda stuff..

Smash Journeyman
uhh, wat i was talking about was the shining. constant jc shine.. its flashy but so wat do u exactly do to do it? i mean, i noe how to jc grab and that kinda stuff..
how do you do what jc shine? cuz thats what he was talking about that the shiz was doing in place. just jump out the reflector and do another reflector before you leave the ground.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
I think Shiz himself said he was turning around in his reflector repeatedly; check his help thread. Anyway, the multi-shining is another way to break shields.

mathos

Smash Champion
Breaking a shield with the shine is just as reliable as using Falco's triple neutral A.

Its just style points.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I think Shiz himself said he was turning around in his reflector repeatedly; check his help thread. Anyway, the multi-shining is another way to break shields.
I think your right. It looked as if he was just turning to me at first. lol. I assume everyone know how to turn in a shine. lol. but if you want to learn how to constant jc shine look at my previous post.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Dear God...
It was no jump-cancelled shining. Watch for what that looks like right at the beginning of the combo video, when he does it on the rising pillar on pokemon stadium. All he is doing there is hitting left and then right over and over again, effectively shine turning. NOT jump-cancelled shining.

I know it had been said before i did, but there needed to be a strong emphasis.

solidsnake4119

Smash Rookie
Dear God...
It was no jump-cancelled shining. Watch for what that looks like right at the beginning of the combo video, when he does it on the rising pillar on pokemon stadium. All he is doing there is hitting left and then right over and over again, effectively shine turning. NOT jump-cancelled shining.

I know it had been said before i did, but there needed to be a strong emphasis.
yeah.. i kinda figured that out already? thanks?

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Dude all he did was shine to grab the edge. You can multishine or JC by canceling the jump by the shine and canceling the shine by the jump and so on... if that's what you are asking. You slide your tumb from Y to B. You really need practice for this move it's perhaps falco's hardest technique to learn.

MUY BUENO!!!

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
God I ****ing hate that ******** sig, it takes up half the page

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
i dont even thnk its nice. just ******** as zuloon said. looks like falco with down syndrome.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because the thread's question has been answered as well as this topic turning into a discussion about sigs, I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom