• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the SS Dolphin doing there?

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
Since we've already seen that the screen still darkens during a Final Smash, this could only be an item or a new move for Olimar. As I don't have a Wii U I can't check Sakurai's comment; is anybody able to shed any light on this?

EDIT: Mystery solved; this is an item. This thread has no business being in the Olimar discussion section and can be moved or closed.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
It will be very strange if Olimar still use his ship in his Final Smash. I really hope that his Final Smash changes now or it will be VERY strange...

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
It will be very strange if Olimar still use his ship in his Final Smash. I really hope that his Final Smash changes now or it will be VERY strange...
At the same time I hope is doesn't. His final smash was my favorite because of how much homage it payed (big Pikmin fan). Not sure how I feel about this item, because it would be awkward. They could've included some other pikmin item. Like nectar? bomb rocks? a ship part? This would've made more sense IMO.

Top Bottom