• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the most juggles you have had?

Brocolli123

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4897-6887-1972
I'm not good with them but I managed to get 8 today, what is the most you guys have had (on real players)

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
I don't know exactly how many juggles is my highest, but I do know that one sometimes, like against DK, I've managed to get somewhere between 80-100% on juggles with Captain Falcon's Uair. It really depends on your reaction and the opponent's skill level. It'd be fun to start counting though :p

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Oh my god, Kirby juggles so hard in this game. Dair > Utilt > Uairs. Depending on their weight, you can rack up some serious damage.

clevermaniac

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2724-0961-7292
I'm almost convinced Mario is the king of juggles with his "combos." Down grab > Utilt > Utilt > Utilt > Utilt > Uair > Uair > Jump > Uair > Up special

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm almost convinced Mario is the king of juggles with his "combos." Down grab > Utilt > Utilt > Utilt > Utilt > Uair > Uair > Jump > Uair > Up special
I once did 63%< in one combo. I think it was DThrow, Utilt, Utilt, Utilt, Up Smash, Up-Air, N-Air, B-Air.

Psyruby

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Psyruby
3DS FC
3007-8155-8661
Shulk doesn't have as stable combos as other characters, but you get the opponent at 30% then go into buster form, they may end up with 30%-60% more damage than they bargained for in one combo. N-air to Down Tilt to Grab, U-Throw to U Tilt(to U Tilt), Down Throw to F-Smash/Dash Attack, Back Throw to Back Slash(does 39% in 2 moves), F-air to F-air. Take your pick.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Mario is ridiculous with those juggles. I also remember juggling this Lucina with 3 or 4 f-airs with Wii Fit Trainer.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
3 is the highest I've ever gotten because everyone I play responds at the speed of fast.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Well I play metaknight, so I have gotten an Up Smash - U-air - U-air - U-air - U-air - U-air - B-air - Side-B. I was so proud of myself.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
Shulk doesn't have as stable combos as other characters, but you get the opponent at 30% then go into buster form, they may end up with 30%-60% more damage than they bargained for in one combo. N-air to Down Tilt to Grab, U-Throw to U Tilt(to U Tilt), Down Throw to F-Smash/Dash Attack, Back Throw to Back Slash(does 39% in 2 moves), F-air to F-air. Take your pick.
I used to be a Shulk main, man was he cool, but a combo that works on most heavy characters, and this will DEFEINITLEY work on Link, go to buster form, grab, pummel once, do upair, then spam utilt, you can rack up around 50+ damage, but the most I've done was 61 and if they have a counter, when you keep spamming it, you know they'll do there counter, so charge up a fsmash while they do there counter, then wait till its over then release it then that's basically it, going into buster form and up throwing will almost always work even if you get one utilt.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
Well I play metaknight, so I have gotten an Up Smash - U-air - U-air - U-air - U-air - U-air - B-air - Side-B. I was so proud of myself.
you can also do, grab, pummel once, down throw, then spam uair and then up B for a almost killing move
another combo is down throw to (run and jump at opponent REALLY fast) neutral B, the mach tornado

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Haven't had a great deal in Smash 4 but in Brawl my record was 9 with Wolf. Up-tilts into Up-airs for days.

PokemonyeWest

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4770-2872
With Donkey Kong I've gotten 4 up-airs in before my opponent finally airdodged (he kept trying to Dair me with Ganondorf and just nope)

With Shulk, I've taken people from edge to edge with Speed MArt Fairs.

Top Bottom