• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the funniest KO that's happened to you?

Xefu

Smash Rookie
I saw a video with a very funny KO. Well, I don't know all the characters that were playing, but I know there was Wolf. They were on Yoshi's Island(Melee). So, Wolf gets the Final Smash, jumps in the air in the center and uses it, and then he falls through the blocks on the center bottom that were hit a couple seconds.

I couldn't stop laughing. It was really funny! XD

O714553

Smash Rookie
My funniest kill would probably be in a battle of me playing as ROB versus a friend playing Ike. He knocked me off the stage, and was charging either his forward smash or forward B to hit me as I got back. Unknown to either of us because of how the camera was a bomb-omb had decided to go for a stroll next to him. As I get closer to the stage the camera lets us see the bomb-omb and BOOM! He's blasted off the stage. We both had a laugh at that what, or at least I did.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Playing against my bro on cornearia i hit one of the box's with wheels which my bro dogged and chased after it while saying "wait no come back" which it did and he said "augh no don't come back" and he died.

Zeik188

Smash Cadet
Prolly the funniest KO I've ever had went sorta like this.

Two Fox Users. A Bomb. Reflecter. Yeah.

So here it goes, a bomb shows up, and this guy chucks a Bomb at me, and I reflect it. He decided to reflect it back at me, and I just held my reflecter. Apparently he wasnt paying attention because it bounced BACK at him, and exploded in his face.

Otto_

Smash Cadet
funniest KO so far for me was when i were Link and my opponent was Wario. Threw a bumper close to the edge on the brawl starfox stage (cant remember name) while he bumped to it i shoot a arrow allowing him to KO downscreen :D

LucarioPAX

Smash Cadet
Not very hilarious to the other person, im sure, but sudden death, me; pit, them; Samus.

They do what any samus would do, charge, wait, shoot.

I do what any Pit should do, crouch, press B, REFLECTED.

Samus goes flying by her own shot.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
I was foot stooled...... by Saki the assist trophy...
Lulz+20

My funniest death...I was Bowser in a Wi-fi match against two friends. I was up a stock on both and had just grabbed an FS. When I landed, both people saw fit to chuck bob-ombs at me. One from the left side of FD (I was on the right), and one from directly above. They hit in tandem, and I died. Lulz were had by all.

Funniest KOs would be anything involving Wario Waft and many, many soccer balls.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
I was foot stooled...... by Saki the assist trophy...
Lulz+20

My funniest death...I was Bowser in a Wi-fi match against two friends. I was up a stock on both and had just grabbed an FS. When I landed, both people saw fit to chuck bob-ombs at me. One from the left side of FD (I was on the right), and one from directly above. They hit in tandem, and I died. Lulz were had by all.

Funniest KOs would be anything involving Wario Waft and many, many soccer balls.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The funnest KO I saw was when Wario did his down be move and died with it. XD

But the weird KO I got when I used nothing but footstool jumps to kill my friend with and won the match. =/

billywill

Smash Journeyman
I was online "With Anyone" and a fox got landmaster and continued to fly pushing me and a G&W up off the top. At the last second I grabbed Mr. G&W adn threw him up and got the kill

Theibus

Smash Rookie
I've had a lot, but here's my most recent ones. These were all against the same person, my friend, while on WiFi.

Killed my self with my own dropped grenade as Snake. Thankfully, it was only my second stock I lost.

While recovering as Game and Watch, his Wario intercepted with his Bite. We both had 1 stock left. That Bite caused us to fall to our doom, but Wario died first.

Gimped him trying to use his Wolf's side B to attack by using Falco's reflector. This was the last stock.

On the rock part of the Pirate Ship stage(The one where the boat crashes into a rock), his character was as far right on the rock as he could go, right where the ship and rock meet. He was trying to Nakita Missile my butt, which was camping on the ship itself with another Nakita Missile. Then the ship righted itself again, and the rock disappeared, thus spiking him.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Today at Yoshi Stage Brawl, I died because the Ghost came up I landed on it and a Diddy Kong Grabed my face then it took me down with it. LOL

Whiteday

Smash Rookie
I've got two good ones: Firstly, Wario Man suicided with the Wario waft off the top of the map (not that funny)

Second one: In a real brawl, I had a home run bat and my friend through a turtle shell, and I smashed with the home run bat, flinging the shell straight back at him and KOing him. It was really funny.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have two that I think were great...

First, at the Gamestop launch tournament, Fox vs Fox we're tied with about 5 seconds to go... I drop through a platform, and land on top of a rolling crate, right next to the edge. He didn't see it was a rolling crate and had started charging up an attack, only to hit the crate I'm on top of, have it bounce back from hitting the edge, and hit him about half a second later, sending him off the screen as the clock ran to 0.

The second happened tonight, on WiFi with anyone mode... It was a 4 player match, and 3 of us went into sudden death, me(Kirby), a Snake, and an Ice Climbers... The sudden death starts, Snake tries to attack me, I jump over it and begin waiting for an opening. A couple seconds later, the snake uses side-B, and I see an opening, so I jump down from above him and use a bair. As I'm falling and about to attack, he turns the missile so it hits at his feet, and sends us both flying to death as the Ice Climbers watch from the other side of the level

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
After I killed my friend with Sonic and he was flailing in the background about to actually die and I was running around (because it's fun to run with Sonic) and I ran right into a bomb omb that shot me to the side and killed me first.

Top Bottom