• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the dumbest thing you dream of getting away with in a real match?

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Tittle says it all, Personally I want to win a match by running up to my opponent with Robin, tossing my book into the air, grabbing them, waiting a few moments, then tossing them upwards into the falling book to kill them. I know this will probably never happen but by Jove that does not stop me from trying!

Last edited:

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Doing a PKT2 with Ness from on stage out towards off-stage to kill a recovering opponent and killing them, winning the game before I even lose the stock.

A man can dream.

Last edited:

Karinole

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Karinole
Rosalina's jab infinite. I almost got it in tournament last week.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
A KO with Fox's up-B from the top.

Blacktwins already got away with it 2 weeks ago

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Everything ChuDat does when he trolls as Kirby in PM. That is my dream.

SleepyJ

Smash Rookie
Forward smash, jump off map suck up opponent and suicide with him as DDD would be a hype way to win a tournament match.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Mid-Air Warlock Punch is a monster. I remember I hit an opponent with that in For Glory a few weeks back. He had, I think 19% damage, we were at the right edge of Omega Yoshi's Island. He knocked me in the air, I hit him with Warlock Punch as I fell down (and as I said, we were at the very right part of the stage, he had 19% damage), I hit him, and I friggin KO'd him O.o :D Now THAT'S power! I wonder what would happen if I had hit him with a reverse punch...

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Rest Off-Stage
Spike with Final Cutter, with both of us dying.
Do a 0-to-death
Falcon Punch somebody hanging on the edge
Meteor with Luigi's taunt
And Edge-guard sucessfully with PK Flash;

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Putting the pressure on someone so hard that they accidentally SD out of fear of my mere presence.

(I want to say I've done this but I can never be sure if it was just a mis-input or something)

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Only hitting my opponent with Little Mac KO punches. And still winning.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Win as Ridley

The Sacred Combo. Last night I was playing Melee with a friend and landed an off-stage Warlock punch. I freaked out so bad because I haven't done anything like that. Landing the sacred combo would just about kill me.

ImReallyFeelingIt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sailings
Pit: Carrying my opponent offstage with my Nair multiple times until they can't recover or Ruin someone's recovery with Orbitars.
Sonic: Getting that Meteor Smash with that Dair. Manage to Taunt not once in a match.
Alph: 0 to Death. Be around 120% and save myself from a Smash Attack with The Down B super armor.

Last edited:

ShadowLBlue

Smash Apprentice
ZSS's down B to Up B when opponent has a high %. Pretty much a guaranteed kill but I figure using it vs a non CPU/competent foe would just usually result in an Up Smash/tilt if they don't flat out dodge/block it.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
>Be Mac
>Opponent at high percentage
>Nail the dair and spike

That is all. :4littlemac:

Manta

Smash Cadet
Counter a rest/falcon punch/warlock punch and kill them at like 30%.

PeejsterM

Smash Cadet
I've already gotten a kill with a dropped book as Robin, something I'm really hoping for is a silly Bronze Sword dair kill.

Daz Larc

Smash Rookie
win as Samus in a tourney match. not Zero Suit Samus but good ole charge shot metal armor Samus. I say tourney match because just messing around with friends that can already happen. I'm talking like vs someone who is dead serious who paid to get in just like me and wants to win just as bad as anyone else.

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
win as Samus in a tourney match. not Zero Suit Samus but good ole charge shot metal armor Samus.

Of all of the things people have posted dude, this one is not stupid. You can win a tourney match with any old character as long as you specialize with them! Don't be discouraged by teirs and such, It is totally possible! Especially with Samus, while she has her weaknesses the lady has some dirty tricks.[/quote]

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Pit: Carrying my opponent offstage with my Nair multiple times until they can't recover or Ruin someone's recovery with Orbitars.
Sonic: Getting that Meteor Smash with that Dair. Manage to Taunt not once in a match.
Alph: 0 to Death. Be around 120% and save myself from a Smash Attack with The Down B super armor.
I kinda did that Orbiter thing once but he wasn't recovering, he was trying to chase me in the air with it as ZSS. And I was Dark Pit but same difference.

Daz Larc

Smash Rookie
Of all of the things people have posted dude, this one is not stupid. You can win a tourney match with any old character as long as you specialize with them! Don't be discouraged by teirs and such, It is totally possible! Especially with Samus, while she has her weaknesses the lady has some dirty tricks.
[/quote]

oh dude I meant as in me doing it. I'm bad at this game bro. more of an amiibo trainer atm. something stupid would probably be then getting a clench slip bomb gimp to win the match as the opponent over extends to try and get that off stage kill

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Back Throw -> Back Air spike as Yoshi and KOing my opponent.

Noso

Hilarious words
NNID
spiritenemy
being off stage and throwing a grenade at someone that kills them before i fall to my death.

D

Deleted member 269706

Offstage, reversed Falcon Punch before losing a stock. Nothing impossible, just need to figure the timing out on the right opponent.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Luigi taunt spiking someone who's hanging on the edge.

reading a mario cape, and reversing a falcon punch so that it does a full 360 and hits him.

Comboing Ness's PKT by hitting the opponent and then myself into the air for a true combo.

Poketing Ness's PKT while he's trying to recover (from the lucas trailer)

Top Bottom