• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DALegendarySauce

Smash Journeyman
For those of you not in the know, ill give a lil background info.

my name is DaLegendarySauce, i played in melee tournaments for a few years and have been a huge smashboards fan ever since. So when playing with a very very close friend, i discovered a glitch. and i said to myself, WOW i have GOT to tell somebody about this, so after telling two friends it still didn't feel like enough so the lightbulb went off and i logged onto smashboards, coincidently i was log in as crashman but bother that ****.
So i made these threads and all i get for my desire to share the knowledge with my smash melee comrades, is these super troll 'admins' who are nothing but dismissive and belittling.

So i beg of you kind sirs plz move my ****ing thread, or let this legitimate glitch be known and discussed. Its very unfair to everyone that you have to ban soem poor kid to get half mast.

Do the right thing.
-DAS

Winners DO do drugs! take that FBI

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Super Troll Admins. I like the sound of that. Very catchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom