• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is ROM you say?

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
good stuff A Rookie! you missed a lottttt of easy gimps though, but i like your style! i'd post some vids but most of my vids are just friendlies :( i'll post some seriouslies from APEX though when it's over for you guys <3

a rookie

Smash Ace
Apex? I want to go, but I might lose my job so I can't risk it -_____- I will go to the next international one though! I want to compete against different opponents around the world like Genesis 1 =) Thanks for the compliment, and yes, I missed a lot of gimps but this is when I was getting back in shape for Melee. I'm a little better now xD

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Apex? I want to go, but I might lose my job so I can't risk it -_____- I will go to the next international one though! I want to compete against different opponents around the world like Genesis 1 =) Thanks for the compliment, and yes, I missed a lot of gimps but this is when I was getting back in shape for Melee. I'm a little better now xD
awww mannnnn i wish you could go haha it'd be nice to meet a west coast mario main. i'll try to do well for you guys 8). and yeah i hear ya haha i hope to see more from you soon though!

Top Bottom