• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is a hitbox?

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Anti caps

WHAT IS A COMBO

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF INPUTS

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Zio is trying to **** ride or trolling.

lol prolly both >_>

Trollface.jpg

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Neither, actually.

I browse this site, Aye? Aye.

So, I notice more than one person has this avatar. And not in just the same way, variations in color and position. I didn't think these users were in a group as I saw it on separate occasions. So, I thought to myself "Looks kind of cool, and what I have is weak sauce" so I just copypasta and threw that on there.

I still don't know the joke, if there is one. Nor am I trolling. I genuinely liked the image. The position of the image is a silly, but I was providing some spice to what I thought would be spreading.

IS THIS SO WRONG!?!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Neither, actually.

I browse this site, Aye? Aye.

So, I notice more than one person has this avatar. And not in just the same way, variations in color and position. I didn't think these users were in a group as I saw it on separate occasions. So, I thought to myself "Looks kind of cool, and what I have is weak sauce" so I just copypasta and threw that on there.

I still don't know the joke, if there is one. Nor am I trolling. I genuinely liked the image. The position of the image is a silly, but I was providing some spice to what I thought would be spreading.

IS THIS SO WRONG!?!

cool story br(h)o.

Top Bottom