• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is a good Tyrannitar move set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggie

Smash Rookie
I am so very happy~~
I traded my absol for a lvl 1 Larvitar, and she came with pretty egg moves. I've been training most of today and she is now a lvl 56 Tyrannitar, yet her moves have not changed. The truth is, I'm not exactly happy with the moveset, so I was wondering if maybe you guys could help me out?

Current moveset:
Stone Edge
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Dark Pulse

I was thinking of getting rid of Dark Pulse for Crunch, but I'm not sure what else to get rid of. I'm not too fond of having two rock moves.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Crunch
Aqua Tail
Pursuit
Stone Edge

Why give him Dark Pulse...it's special

Edit: oops, i wrote rock slide instead of crunch...my bad

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Q&A thread...
Aye lyke phree pots.

Anyway, uhhh...Psycho's set is probably about the best you'll get without breeding. However, if you ARE willing to breed for other egg moves, then try out Dragon Dance, Crunch, Stone Edge, and then either Fire Punch or Aqua Tail for the last slot. That one will depend on you. Tyranitar's bulky as hell even without EVs in defensive stats, so he can utilize a DD setup VERY nicely.

But for future reference, use the Q&A thread please. Like WouW said. It's much more convenient for us and all that yada yada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom