• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Wii Fit Trainer had a new hair style every month?

Hong

The Strongest
For those unfamiliar with Wii Fit, the trainers take up a new hair style every calendar month. I thought this could be a nice nod to the series. :)

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'd imagine this for alternate palettes, but it would be an interesting feature to see implemented.

Also why stop there? How about they make it so if you don't play as the Villager for a week or two, he gets bed head hair.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Only if they do a similar thing to the Animal Crossing stage.

Giving it a different appearance and some different decor depending on the month.

Hong

The Strongest
The Animal Crossing ideas would be a really nice touch. :)

The little flavour things that you will remember about a game even years after it has been released, even if they were inconsequential, you know?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm in on this, I guess I have to use WFT every month to see what it is?

Oh who am l kidding, l'll use her everyday.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
I'd imagine this for alternate palettes, but it would be an interesting feature to see implemented.

Also why stop there? How about they make it so if you don't play as the Villager for a week or two, he gets bed head hair.
wouldnt that be better for Villager?

Top Bottom