• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if, what if... NO. SHUT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident_Smash_Genius

Smash Journeyman
Listen up, 'cause I'm as sick as anyone else about the "Brawl should have this" etc. etc. threads.

Nintendo doesn't care. What!? Yes, that's right, it's a company, what do companies with global markets do? They make money. They don't care about competitive smash players. Nintendo and the creator don't care about smash boards. They care about selling their product. They don't need to appeal to the 3000 or so competitive smash players when they're selling 3,000,000 copies. After the intial appeal of a new smash game, you bought it, and you're nothing but a statistic now. So stop wondering, stop pretending, brawl is what it is, no online updates, no expansions, nothing.

rawr.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
thanks for brighting up my day and these boards with your glowing optimism

I love brawl the way it is, there will be no downloadable updates (probably) and its competitive scene is looking great despite what some people say

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
It's a discussion forum, not a polling place. I think most people already realize that. They're asking "what if" because they want to know what other people think about it, not because they think their thread is magically going to make it happen (as nice as that would be).

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
As true as what you said is, and as irritating as all those threads are, the people who post those threads won't care about this thread or your message. Sorry to break it to you, but if people are that hell bent on making reasons why they dislike Brawl and want more, they will regardless of what others say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom