• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if we combined Mario Kart & Smash for one game?

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
Here me out.... I don't mean 'Super Smash Kartz' or anything like that. I am talking about a racing mode....

Racing Mode:
Playable characters - Everyone from Smash
Playable Vehicles - every car to ever be in a mario kart game (except BMWs). Also, new vehicles from popular non-represented companies or games.

They could include everything from mario kart if they liked, and they could even dig deep into other franchises for Sonic's and Banjo's racecars from Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing. They could have a warthog from Halo, or minecarts from Minecraft. They could even get some vehicles from Skylanders: Superchargers, as DK and Bowser were playable in that game.

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
I love this idea, but I dont think its likely to happen unless it has a decent sized price tag on it.

People already want to buy SSB because they love SSB. Therefore, if it would not be profitable for Nintendo to make a game mode like that because they wouldn't sell that many more copies of the game. They would be spending all that additional time and money to make a game mode for a small profit for them.

Maybe they'll release a future game like you're describing, but it seems like it would take so many resources to make, it might be sold as an entirely separate game from Smash.

Top Bottom