• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if there is one more character?

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
what if there is one more character hidden in there
after every thing is unlocked
after everything is completed
you know how sneaky sakurai is
i still have a little hope
even though it said i have unlocked all characters there still is a chance
sakurai said ness wasn't in but he was
just because it said i have i unlocked all chars does not mean that i have
my conclusion:
NEVER TRUST SAKURAI

Zevox

Smash Lord
sakurai said ness wasn't in but he was
No, he didn't. People inferred Ness wasn't in based on the connotations of the English translation of a statement of his. Nowhere did he ever state Ness was out.

Give it up. Even if he had deceived us about Ness before the release, that would be to get people talking about the game, thereby building interest in it. There is no reason he'd fake an "all characters have been unlocked" message in the game itself, or that, even if he had, the extra in question wouldn't have been unlocked by now (even some US players have already completed all of the single player options 100%, much less the Japanese players). The 35/39 characters we know is what we get - end of story.

Zevox

LEDrabbit

Smash Rookie
I heard that you can unlock God by getting 9999 kills in cruel brawl with Peach. somebody willing to test this?

theres some hope for ya:chuckle:

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
No, he didn't. People inferred Ness wasn't in based on the connotations of the English translation of a statement of his. Nowhere did he ever state Ness was out.

Give it up. Even if he had deceived us about Ness before the release, that would be to get people talking about the game, thereby building interest in it. There is no reason he'd fake an "all characters have been unlocked" message in the game itself, or that, even if he had, the extra in question wouldn't have been unlocked by now (even some US players have already completed all of the single player options 100%, much less the Japanese players). The 35/39 characters we know is what we get - end of story.

Zevox
its not that i am not happy with the roster
(i hate when people say they dont like the roster)
I really don't care if there if there is another character
its just that it is a small possibility
I am just putting it out there

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
S0crat3s, no...., the time for the Random character choice block is over.Animal Crossing Villager FTW unlocked by having Animal CrossingWii in yourWii's memory. Lol epic Mindgames.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
and sakurai loves rectangles... PERFECT rectangles... and the disk has been looked at... theres only parstial bits ofmcharacters left in the data... mabey if you make a glitch but beeeting 15,000 dudes in endless brawl you could unlock toon sheik!!!

Maldazzar

Smash Cadet
Considering the fact that they give you the "Congratulations, you unlocked all the characters!" message after you unlock the currently known characters, I highly doubt that any super secret characters are added.

But hey, if you wanna max out Cruel Brawl kills or max our endless brawl kills in an attempt to try to unlock something, by all means, go for it. Just don't be sad when you don't unlock any new characters.

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
you know how sneaky sakurai is
Why don't you please explain this 'sneaky' quality that Sakurai has that appreantly we're all supposed to know about. I wasn't aware that I knew any such thing.

smash_fo_life said:
even though it said i have unlocked all characters there still is a chance
Uh no, that's kind of the point of it showing you that message.

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
*cough*
To actually answer the (title of the) thread, I'd blow a casket if it wasn't Mewtwo or Roy.

Azura

Smash Cadet
**WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING**

Unlock Megaman by beating All-Star mode with no damage with every other character.
Using a standalone wireless two-button nunchuk.

Without batteries.

Of course, you have to reach 100% completion of the game within 5 hours to unlock the 5th controller option in the first place.

Waddle

Smash Ace
To get the final character you have to play Brawl for 10^10^100 hours. This is the ONLY way to unlock the last character who is Chuck Norris.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
What if there were one more character?
Then... there'd be 36....... /thread.

Also, they would be in the game's code, as more than just discarded ideas.

zxcZ

Smash Cadet
The game was hacked and it was proven to have more characters. Here's the full list taken from smash wiki:
* Dixie Kong
* Toon Zelda/Sheik (possibly "Toon Zelda/Tetra")
* Pra & Mai
* Mewtwo
* Roy
* Dr. Mario

but they were only partially programed.

Shea-the-Celt

Smash Rookie
If you have Guitar Hero III data saved to your Wii you're character will get 100% on Through the Fire and Flames on expert and instantly cause a billion damage to all opposing characters. Also it unlocks a video on how to rewind your books before returning them to the library. Remember kids, it's common courtesy <3

Krekko

Smash Apprentice
Get surf, and go to the truck near the S.S. Anne and under the truck you'll find....

Oh wait..

Nope, I dont think theres any other characters.

firerikku546

Smash Rookie
I think I found out who the 37th character is gwonam he is unlocked by defeating taboo with CD-I link which is unlocked by defeating boss battles with toon link and link in co-op

Top Bottom