• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Pika's uair did 10 damage?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I think if he means if Pika's uair did more damage in percentage, would it raise him in the tiers. His reasons dont make sense, like I think if you were going up against some floaties and semi-floaty characters, and having Pika's uair do 10% damage, would it increase the chance of killing them if you could pop them up with it and keep juggling them in the air till they die thus making Pika easier to beat a Peach, Jiggly or Marth player on certain stages in the game.

That's what I think he's saying.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I totally agree.

Same with Pichu.

I think, on average, the attack does 2% and at most 4% and that's if the opposing character is under like 20%.

On Shiek, Fox, and Falco this 10% damage would be excellent.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
yeah, but then the attack would have more knockback (ofcourse). And I think it isn''t that hard to DI out of an upair...

But, well yeah. Every attack that only does more damage is a better attack then it was before >_>

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
well firstly..

if the most did 5 times more damage and did the appropriate amount of knockback...

the very first thing is that any - ANY tailspike is death. it would knock you back so far its not even funny.

other than that pika gets a couple of juggling options but thats about it.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Okay, sorry for putting up a pointless thread. It's just something I've always thought about. Besides, it's not like the any lowish tier character specific forums are bombarded with relevant and original threads...

And if anyone cares, I meant if the damage was increased, but the knockback would NOT be changed in any way, so it would still be a good comboer and tailspiker.

Lingling

Smash Rookie
Sure, i'd go with that, if pikachu could do more damage in the air, it would make a lot more fights easier, such as someone really good with yoshi >.>

Lingling

Smash Rookie
eh heh... i dont know about that one =/ i know someone who is better then average at yoshi, me and him on a team beat a different team that was "unbeatable" ofcourse only once :b lol (they came first in like 3 tournaments)

AS Money

Smash Lord
what if pikachu was as brokin in this game as he was in 64

answer he would be a good character

Lingling

Smash Rookie
You make me lawllerzzz how long have you been playing!?!?!?

he was
uh i've played for a looooooong time, here the point is, just because pikachu maybe good against yoshi, doesnt mean that i'll beat a yoshi whenever i see it. No, there are people out there that can tear their weakness apart. I dont know, it could be that i didnt have my game on or something but still, you cant really just follow this chart, saying ok yoshi is E-z Mode, no problem! there are people that can destroy everyone on this thread as yoshi

Top Bottom