• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Pac-Man and Mega Man were in Project M?

Mario123311

Smash Ace
I don't know exactly where to put this so I'm putting it in the general section here. Now obviously this wouldn't have happened because the PM Dev team wouldn't add characters past 2008 and PM is pretty much a dead project, But I still think they would have made much more sense than a second Sonic character (Not that I doubt Knuckles would have been fun) but that's just me. I would have LOVED to have seen a Pac-Man World based moveset and stage for Pac himself, honestly... Seriously, If somebody EVER makes a custom PSA for that please let me know.

What do you think they would have been like? How would you have felt?

Just curious, I guess.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Probably amazing, Pac Man is a really cool character in Smash 4 and works well.. Project M's main strength is the roster size and variety, so pretty much anything works for our crowd lol

QuickRat

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see some Smash 4 fighters in Project M, and certainly these are great examples. However, I'd like to see some other characters we didn't see in previous games, such as new reps from Metroid and F-Zero.

Top Bottom