• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What I hate most about Ganondorf...

SSBB

Smash Cadet
It's not that his moves are similar to Captain Falcon, it's that they have such similar voices... I can't take hm seriously. This may seem pedantitic but I actually ahte it. Anyone else feel remotely simlar?

:034:

Smash Hero
What? No. Their voices are the LEAST similiar.. Ganon has an insanely evil voice and Falcon is... Well, Falcon is Falcon.

Also, this is the fifth thread about Ganon's look/anything cosmetic and how they dislike it. We really DON'T need this many.

SSBB

Smash Cadet
You guys have misunderstood, let me make it clearer. When I hear Ganondorfs voice, I don't think of an evil king of darkness, I hear of a bulky weightlifter with lots of testoterone. It just annoys me that they didn' make his voice more dastardly.

PS. I don't hate Ganondorf by any means, I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. I'll definately use him a bit, and I've got no issues with him and Captain Falcon's similarities. It's just his voice I don't like :(

:034:

Smash Hero
In Melee, I agree. He was a bit overboard there. But now he's just insane, grinning and ready to kick some ***. Well, that's what I think anyway.

Top Bottom