• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What have you posted on "Support Samus!" ? (Miiverse )

Have you used the Support Samus community on miiverse?

• Yes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Hey guys, I was curious to see what all you great Samus players have posted on the "support samus" community. Given that finding good posts is like pulling teeth in miiverse. Most of the time I see little kid scribbles, or derogatory remarks, I however try to post neat artwork that i can manage to do with miiverse's limited drawing peripheral.

Here are a few of mine:

some of my other Samus related posts are in the tab below

But I wanna see what you guys have posted. Please feel free to share the Samus love

EDIT: Also if you guys see any Samus related posts anywhere on Miiverse dont forget to share!

Last edited:

Afro Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
Afro_Smash
3DS FC
2938-6360-9529
These are really cool, I dont post because it would look like said little kid scribbles

Fluidityt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cronot7
It was pretty great the stuff I saw the few times I've been there "Don't give up, Samus Mains!" "Super missile to CS!" I think I would make one that says "Short hop air dodge > ROLL" or "Low Tier Hero" With like a scribble of Diddy or Sheik or someone getting a CS to the face.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Here are a few note worthy Samus posts I found
check them out
Mikey0 :

mattywagz21 :

Roku-Hokage :

Krissideur :

JamesDay :

elsato :

BloodWar07 :

CABEZILLA142DXD :

DUDELDUDE92 :

EugeSuxx :

machogrubba14 :

MiraiAO-02 :

TheGoldenAvian :

Mr.Books :

BunnySnacks :

Masto3007 :

DANN-379 :

Xou222 :

sebastian3210 :

Goomba02 :

Janus.Nehemias :

If I find any more noteworthy works of Samus love I'll be sure to post it.

I've got some new Samus Appreciation to share
Phazonranger :

Jaysun-5.20 :

JamesDay :

Sakrachi :

Doomsdale :

Bartlett :

Luigi-Green-Fire :

Gemiknights:

though when I play on the Miiverse stage you dont see these awesome posts, you see this instead..
(whats a babodook???)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hark17ball

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talos21
3DS FC
0662-5845-1699
I've got some new Samus Appreciation to share
Phazonranger :

Jaysun-5.20 :

JamesDay :

Sakrachi :

Doomsdale :

Bartlett :

Luigi-Green-Fire :

Gemiknights:

though when I play on the Miiverse stage you dont see these awesome posts, you see this instead..
(whats a babodook???)
Omg i cannot stop laughing.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Heres My latest post to miiverse
along with some more great Samus work.

crazy12114:

Ninten98:

HeavyBladerRobin:

GabMacedo:

Scars1023:

LFGzlz:

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Here's a new post

Here's some more love for Samus from the Miiverse I think you all will enjoy.
Alucario :

ShulehHaner :

kylest :

Loves_U :

Steffgnu :

AllysaLiedke :

uniracer13 :

sadisticglee :

aangerhofer :

xLittleBigGuyx :

Gaulderdash :

eggcelent :

tbrand344 :

MiriamCS :

stF7EM :

Here also is some Satoru Iwata Appreciation from fellow Hunters:
Catgame21234 :

P.S. I also wanted to mention that out of a lot of these great posts, many of them only have a handful of recognition. So if your one to roam miiverse, show some love to your fellow Samus comrades with a like ("Yeah") or tell them you like it through some kind words.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I did.
-Jazz

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
When people make super detailed posts like stF7EM and mikey0, is that just epic amounts of patience and skill with the stylus?

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
When people make super detailed posts like stF7EM and mikey0, is that just epic amounts of patience and skill with the stylus?

YES. To be completely honest I don't know how they pull it off but yes, as far as I know its just patience. I also heard that some may use Photoshop to break down an image to be super pixelated and monochrome, using it as a guide but its still impressive that they have that much patience and tactile prowess to copy said pixel guides.

For me, I'll prefer to stick to my freehand style. It doesn't attract as much attention but I'd like to think I pump out decent work.

Now If only the Miiverse stage would screen and sift through good art and posts like this so we don't have to stare at crapp like this:

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
YES. To be completely honest I don't know how they pull it off but yes, as far as I know its just patience. I also heard that some may use Photoshop to break down an image to be super pixelated and monochrome, using it as a guide but its still impressive that they have that much patience and tactile prowess to copy said pixel guides.

For me, I'll prefer to stick to my freehand style. It doesn't attract as much attention but I'd like to think I pump out decent work.

Now If only the Miiverse stage would screen and sift through good art and posts like this so we don't have to stare at crapp like this:
You do really good work! Just because you aren't sitting there making a perfect checkerboard of pixels doesn't mean your freehand stuff isn't really awesome. I was just wondering if I was missing something in the drawing tool on the gamepad.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
You do really good work! Just because you aren't sitting there making a perfect checkerboard of pixels doesn't mean your freehand stuff isn't really awesome. I was just wondering if I was missing something in the drawing tool on the gamepad.
I wish we had more drawing tools. But the more limitations, I guess, the more innovative people get. Some miiverse post blown my mind.

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
P.S. I also wanted to mention that out of a lot of these great posts, many of them only have a handful of recognition. So if your one to roam miiverse, show some love to your fellow Samus comrades with a like ("Yeah") or tell them you like it through some kind words.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I did.
-Jazz
I'm definitely enjoying these a lot, love to see talented people spreading the love for Samus. I'll hit the Samus support community again and show my appreciation. In fact, JAZZ_, you may have noticed I started following you on Miiverse too and gave you some feedback.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Here's two more I did tonight

Heres a new one

I really like this one

Douglas Jay Ganon

Smash Apprentice
WOW. All your art is incredible! (Talking to all the drawers in this post). I specially like that visor perspective while looking at Kirby. You really know how to show all Samus' awesomeness!

PD: I don't post anything because I suck at drawing :(

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Here is my latest post. I did this very late last night, and only because I hadnt posted in ages it seems like. It was a quick sketch, Not at all like my Ftilt drawing but people responding quickly with likes 10x faster than that great one but hey thats Miiverse for you.

This weekend I'll do another high quality sketch highlighting one of Samus' great moves.
Until then though,
Jazz

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Here's a few under-appreciated posts I found that impressed me.
Console.Survivor :

TariqSmasher :

IuryHirota :

Absol724 :

cvcgamer01 :

Hardcordion :

MinerZonian :

king_kelan :

Pro783 :

Splatt3rthrash93 :

samthefsih :

metroid_hunter94 :

Thunderstruck376 :

RonkyKong :

Sakrachi :

imknives :

Kelveron :

Paradoxigent :

Janus.Nehemias :

Marmota7Ekun :

P1-vs-CPU :

New post as of Saturday. Not my best.
Its a Nair

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
@ JAZZ_ JAZZ_
All your stuff is incredible man! Keep it going!
thanks I appreciate the support, I just love seeing my work pop up on that stage when I'm fighting my friends. Its an awesome feeling.

this is probably my least favorite posts ive ever done but i was running on 3 hours of sleep so i didnt care at the time.

and here are my rage posts so far

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey

here is my latest post and I think it came out beautifully

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
What the heck determines a posts popularity. Kinda angry I'm getting beat out by these posts.

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
"Ok lets see, Im in the hub world of splatoon.."

"this is pretty cool..wait... whats this?"

"Oh ok a miiverse bin cool, I should post something... hmmmm, maybe ill scribble together a post of Samus spraying an inkling"
*POST*

"mmm.. not my best at all, but oh well, Its not like this will get any attention"

4 HOURS LATER

... Seriously??!

Grambles

Smash Cadet
Oh, haha, so it was you that commented on my "guns heal friends" Miiverse post, Jazz. Nice stuff

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Hey, that's my post! LOL

All I've really done is post a few jokes, drawings, and requests for buffs. *shrug* I can make some good drawings, but I just cannot, for the life of me, get used to drawing on the GamePad. Major props to you all that have made some amazing works of art! Let's continue to spread the Samus love. :D

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Thank you Miiverse, you really know how to tick me off

Just WHY?

Last edited:

RoachCake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RoachCake
3DS FC
2621-3061-7090
What the heck determines a posts popularity..
I may not use MV much anymore, but I believe I know how the popular posts area works.

The requirements seem to be
  • Post must be at least 2 days old (Oldest posts are shown at the top, then as you go through the pages the posts become younger/newer)
  • Handwritten > Text based
  • Most Comments & Yeahs > Most Yeahs & Comments > Most Comments > Most Yeahs (Pretty much Comments are more valuable than Yeahs)
I've seen posts that had 1000 comments (Most times spam and other times real) and 40-80 Yeahs above a post with 0-20 comments and 400-500 Yeahs.

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
I may not use MV much anymore, but I believe I know how the popular posts area works.

The requirements seem to be
  • Post must be at least 2 days old (Oldest posts are shown at the top, then as you go through the pages the posts become younger/newer)
  • Handwritten > Text based
  • Most Comments & Yeahs > Most Yeahs & Comments > Most Comments > Most Yeahs (Pretty much Comments are more valuable than Yeahs)
I've seen posts that had 1000 comments (Most times spam and other times real) and 40-80 Yeahs above a post with 0-20 comments and 400-500 Yeahs.
i wasnt upset at the miiverse popularity system, its the fact that this is the love Samus gets

iDreamTheater

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iDreamTheater
3DS FC
5472-7184-0561
At least the "GO SAMUS" was on topic, though simple... Samus needs more support for sure

RoachCake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RoachCake
3DS FC
2621-3061-7090
i wasnt upset at the miiverse popularity system, its the fact that this is the love Samus gets
My reply was meant toward when you asked about how popular posts were chosen, guess I should've quoted the post.
My mistake.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Well I hope this pumps some blood back into the community. Latest Jazz post as of now

Top Bottom