• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Have You Posted in the "Support Kirby" Community (Miiverse Stage)

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Hi guys, Jazz here, and I usually post on the Samus topic page in a thread I made to exhibit all the great posts of support for my main Samus . I also post in the Kirby community too, So i figured I'd share some of my Kirby related posts with you guys and occasionally highlight some amazing post from other Kirby mains around the world.
If you post on the "Support Kirby" community, share what you've done as well!
I hope you enjoy these pieces I've made.
Thanks again,
Jazz

here are a few posts in other communities that are Kirby related

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
These a AWESOME man!! Holy ****.
the Kirby community gets waaay more great work than this and is vastly larger than the Samus one. It'll take me a while to compile a collection of great work from better artists than me but I appreciate the compliment.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Here are a few noteworthy Kirby posts I found
Kristian12 :

LeslieGaem :

tbrand344 :

tomOshawott :

SwungBuckle005 :

Lolpunny :

Richie.H :

Mikeyisbanned :

AnimeScout :

okamibae :

almondthunderr :

Aleaxes :

Sonicgeek101 :

Kim_Jen_4 :

Gecko321 :

Kurozenshi :

Hysteria98 :

mio-michael :

sawmon039 :

AlexandraTonkay :

033770 :

Hysteria98 :

ScatterB7 :

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Aaahhh Kirby right back at ya! An awful missed opportunity, with a story that lost its direction after episode 3 or 4. With horrible, annoying and uninteresting characters... Tiff and Tuff I am looking at you especially.

Good pictures nonetheless.

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Aaahhh Kirby right back at ya! An awful missed opportunity, with a story that lost its direction after episode 3 or 4. With horrible, annoying and uninteresting characters... Tiff and Tuff I am looking at you especially.

Good pictures nonetheless.
that show also helped kirby win the screwattck deathbattle against majin buu so there is that

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
No it didn't and shouldn't really, that is a common misconception. :/ Kirby's BEST feats come from his games, it is just that if they used these feats it will be too one sided in Kirby's favour, for the frying pan thing while powerful is all Kirby needed. They NERFED Kirby hard for that battle, I ain't fanboying either.
Kirby has killed Magolor with little effort for example, his description says in-game:

"A sad shell possessed by the limitless power of the Master Crown, no more than a manifestation of the crown itself.":- vs Magolor Soul

That alone is enough to scrap Buu.

If you are interested read this: http://fastsword88.deviantart.com/a...-Time-548360680?ga_submit_new=10%3A1437667164

I don't want to get off topic so I will stop. lol

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
No it didn't and shouldn't really, that is a common misconception. :/ Kirby's BEST feats come from his games, it is just that if they used these feats it will be too one sided in Kirby's favour, for the frying pan thing while powerful is all Kirby needed. They NERFED Kirby hard for that battle, I ain't fanboying either.
Kirby has killed Magolor with little effort for example, his description says in-game:

"A sad shell possessed by the limitless power of the Master Crown, no more than a manifestation of the crown itself.":- vs Magolor Soul

That alone is enough to scrap Buu.

If you are interested read this: http://fastsword88.deviantart.com/art/Kirby-VS-Majin-Buu-DEATH-BATTLE-Explanation-Time-548360680?ga_submit_new=10%3A1437667164

I don't want to get off topic so I will stop. lol
that frying pan feat though...
to throw a monster that size to the sun and back.... my god

Last edited:

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Yes Impressive truly awesome feat and hilarious XD, especially on his base form in a nerf incarnation. I love Dedede in that show. But remember that Marx was thrown into Nova a planet size Universal, reality warping, wish granting comet for it to BLOW UP! Kirby also destroyed said being's heart on star chariot.
Marx soul, absorbs the power of said being then sets up a dimension for show with Kirby, Kirby destroys this new form.

Last edited:

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Anyway I am getting off topic sorry, but honestly 80% of miiverse drawing I see are penises. I stop my younger siblings from playing on stage cuz of that... :/

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Anyway I am getting off topic sorry, but honestly 80% of miiverse drawing I see are penises. I stop my younger siblings from playing on stage cuz of that... :/
I report a lot of posts, luckily Nintendo is quick to respond. Those posts I report go down in minutes
You can't guess how many people put boobs and penis cannons in the Samus community

Last edited:

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
O.O I can imagine, I never play Samus on that stage.
They are also a lot of ZSS and Jigglypuff sex jokes too...

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
O.O I can imagine, I never play Samus on that stage.
I do because I'll see multiple posts from me. Really neat to experience that, knowing everyone else in the world who'll play Samus on that stage sees my work. And Kirby also

Last edited:
Top Bottom