• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happens next after official ballot ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Today is October 3rd, and we still see an active thread dedicated towards voting for characters. I wonder what you think would happen to those other character threads? Would they remain open, all closed except for the fighters, put in special forum, etc.

Give me your thoughts.

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
Iirc, any thread is going to stay open until DLC development is officially considered over. Those characters eventually confirmed will get their own subforum obviously.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
We wait and see who will take the spotlight. That's all we can do til then.

UncleVenom04

Smash Rookie
Ugh I have no patience I just hope that the character is Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

UncleVenom04

Smash Rookie
I'm very sorry to say this, but the Riku leak is most likely fake.
I know that Riku leak is most likely fake but that doesn't mean much. Sora has a lot of support from the community so it's possible. If it is real it's probably an trophy or something. If he becomes a trophy (which he probably isn't cuz I think that is fake) then Sora will probably be there. Sure somebody edited his imdb page to say that but Sora is still a possibility.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I know that Riku leak is most likely fake but that doesn't mean much. Sora has a lot of support from the community so it's possible. If it is real it's probably an trophy or something. If he becomes a trophy (which he probably isn't cuz I think that is fake) then Sora will probably be there. Sure somebody edited his imdb page to say that but Sora is still a possibility.
Or an Assist Trophy, not that I think it's real but anyway.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Big fanbases will all turn into salt. Tears will become oceans and the moon will fall.

Anyway, the smashbros.com site will probably be updated to thank people for voting as well as cursing those who made troll/absurd votes like Shrek, Goku, Cody, Spongebob and Magnemite as they'll have to dig through those.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Once the Official Ballot ends Sakurai and his team count the votes. Then they work on the characters.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
They DID say that the suggestions from this Smash Ballot could be used for future Smash games so if your character doesn't make it as Smash 4 DLC, there's hope for that character in Smash 5 if they make it.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
They DID say that the suggestions from this Smash Ballot could be used for future Smash games so if your character doesn't make it as Smash 4 DLC, there's hope for that character in Smash 5 if they make it.
I kind of :4greninja:'d you to that! :p

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I took too long to type it then. Anyway, that still stands.

If anything, it's better not to expect much during this week.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I took too long to type it then. Anyway, that still stands.

If anything, it's better not to expect much during this week.
It's okay, we could get something this week but I doubt it.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
What we'll most likely get is a site update and maybe a short video of Sakurai himself announcing that the ballot is over and maybe how many votes went in. It must be chaos at his office now.

SuppyBoyX

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuppyBoyX
Sora is anything BUT a possibility, KH is a PS exclusive so that's kinda hard to get the rights to.

UncleVenom04

Smash Rookie
Sora is anything BUT a possibility, KH is a PS exclusive so that's kinda hard to get the rights to.
Plz that's everyone has been saying but get your head out of butt Kingdom Hearts WAS PS exclusive but Kingdom Hearts 3 is getting and Xbox One as well as PS4. Kingdom Hearts has also had 4 games on nintendo consoles so he is a possibility.

SuppyBoyX

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuppyBoyX
User was warned for this post
Plz that's everyone has been saying but get your head out of butt Kingdom Hearts WAS PS exclusive but Kingdom Hearts 3 is getting and Xbox One as well as PS4. Kingdom Hearts has also had 4 games on nintendo consoles so he is a possibility.
How 'bout you get your head out your ass, is KH3 coming out on the wii u, didn't think so m8.

UncleVenom04

Smash Rookie
How 'bout you get your head out your ***, is KH3 coming out on the wii u, didn't think so m8.
Yeah but you said it was PS exclusive. Most of it is but not all. You addressed the whole series to being exclusiv when there are 3 main series titles. Re: Coded just sucked.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Big fanbases will all turn into salt. Tears will become oceans and the moon will fall.

Anyway, the smashbros.com site will probably be updated to thank people for voting as well as cursing those who made troll/absurd votes like Shrek, Goku, Cody, Spongebob and Magnemite as they'll have to dig through those.
Heh, yeah! I don't know who would possibly vote for SpongeBob...

Dricmeistr

Smash Rookie
NNID
cayulbeliever
Is Street Fighter 5 coming to Wii U? Didn't think so m8, so why don't you get your head out of your ***.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
JBRPG JBRPG
You should have just asked a staff member, you know.

Anyway, the threads will stay open for the time being. I can't guarantee for how long yet.

They will open until we get any news, at very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom