• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happens after you get all boss trophies?

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
You get a message of wonderful sunshine, flowers, and happiness.

You also get all Boss trophies ;P

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
what? u get a notice? i never got a notice

and i got all SSE boss trophys and i got master and crazy hand

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Master and Crazy hand aren't included in it. The notice is:

"You've collected all boss trophies from The Subspace Emissary!"

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
You have to get Petey Pirahna, Ridley, Meta Ridley, Rayquza, Duon, Galleom, Tabuu, Galleom Tank Form and Winged Tabuu. It takes forever to do. But yeah, you get a notice for it.

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
You have to get Petey Pirahna, Ridley, Meta Ridley, Rayquza, Duon, Galleom, Tabuu, Galleom Tank Form and Winged Tabuu. It takes forever to do. But yeah, you get a notice for it.
The Galleon Tank Form is it's own trophy? ****... I guess it's back to fighting him then.

So that means you have to wait till he performs the move where he drives across the stage before throwing the Trophy Stand at him?

~Old Man Nintendo

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
The Galleon Tank Form is it's own trophy? ****... I guess it's back to fighting him then.

So that means you have to wait till he performs the move where he drives across the stage before throwing the Trophy Stand at him?

~Old Man Nintendo
Nah, you got it all wrong, Galleom's tank form is from the challenges board. :laugh:

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
Clearing Boss Battles on Intense to be exact. Serious stuff if you're challenging it.
Thanks for the clarification. I have every intention of meeting all challenges, so this is good to know. I take it that Winged Tabuu is also won via a challenge? I already have the Tabuu trophy so I must get the other one as well.

~Old Man Nintendo

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the clarification. I have every intention of meeting all challenges, so this is good to know. I take it that Winged Tabuu is also won via a challenge? I already have the Tabuu trophy so I must get the other one as well.

~Old Man Nintendo
Yeah, you get Winged Tabuu by beating Boss Battles with everyone (any difficulty).

Top Bottom