• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happened to spectate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

upwndbykaiibi

Smash Apprentice
A Secret fortress where bob da builder shall never
I don't know If I'm the only one who seen this, but....

As I was online playing SSBB online none of my friends were on,(61 friends BTW :D) and so I decided to go play basic brawl. But when I went to go play I had noticed that Spectate wasn't there anymore! o.0 So I was like,"WTF!?" I don't know if they had removed it for some reason, or my wiiconnect24 went haywire and got rid of it for some reason. So if anyone has an answer to this problem please tell me!

BTW: If your wondering why no one was on when I have 61 friends on brawl, it's because I played early at like 7:21am on a saturday. What? I love to play brawl!^^

Rules for posting

1. Try to keep most of your post on the topic.
(I really don't care for this one so you can be as random as you want. Just pay attention to the 2ed rule!)

2. Keep your comments about the topic POSITIVE.
If I find one negative post responding to the topic, i'll have no choice but to report you.So this is your only warning You think I'm joking? Go ahead and TRY ME.

I'm watching you...

Thx for posting!^^

BTW: Don't try to take the 2nd rule to seriously. T~T

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I appreciate you trying to make some rules for the topic, however Zen pretty much covered this. It doesn't need its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom