• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop What Happened to F-Zero World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I kinda wondered what happened to. I looked at it like four days ago and saw the news. It hasn't been updated in four years.

I can see why though, because there HAS been no F-Zero news. It's not like Mario Kart or SSB that has enough popularity to generate a competitive circuit and Nintendo hasn't done anything with it. Nintendo just doesn't care that much about F-Zero.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
if a FZero game comes out for the wii with a bunch of new racers, techniqes, is playable with no lag over wifi ,and has GREAT CONTROL WITH ANY CONTROLER, AND IS HIGH DEF!!!,AND GETS DOWNLOADABLE TRACKS +CUSTOM TRACKS!!! i think it would be as large as smashboards....

eventually sega will clear up in december and release a new f-zero game in next november...

Lazlo Falconi

Smash Cadet
There hasn't been any news for F-Zero, but there has been news involving F-Zero, such as the inclusion of the Blue Falcon in Mario Kart Wii, there could have been coverage of the F-Zero related portions of Brawl, and heck, even without that, just a "Hey this site's still alive" would have been nice. Besides, he clearly had some user generated content to upload at the time of the last update, and I'd have a hard time believing that four years later none has been sent in.

That said, does Metroid Killer ever come around anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom