• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happened to Dope and PC?

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
This might sound a bit dumb, but lately all the pro vids have been of Shiz and Forward etc. With MLG having dropped Melee which was our primary source of Dope and PC vids, I was wondering if there are any new vids of them out there. I havent seen any since December and Im interested in seeing if they have any new tricks we might find effective. :dizzy:

mathos

Smash Champion
Well by picked back up you mean co-sponsoring the biggest summer tournaments.

And I haven't seen too many either. There's been a lull with tournament vids right before this summer season hits.

xelad1

Smash Ace
Well apparently the matches from the last MLG sponsored event were recorded and are going to be put up at some point either on VoD or somewhere else. But there has been a recent tournament with PC in it, he got 3rd. I don't know if Dope competed though.

Oh yeah evo east is coming up at the end of May so perhaps PC will be competing there though I really don't know, and I don't think evo releases its videos to the public until you buy the DVD or something.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
honestly I'm not really sure,maybe they have't been to some tournaments recently.

Top Bottom