• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happened in this vid...?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yeah, so I was just browsing youtube for some random videos on some Ike vs Snake vids for the lulz, and I happen to come across this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AeWIk8sho0

Yeah just as the title says, what the hell happened at the start of the match where this Ike Quickdraws to the middle of Battlefield and the hit goes off?!

Hoser

Smash Ace
Hax.

I have not a clue. For some reason, my instant thought was he somehow canceled out of quick draw and used its momentum into an f-tilt with no lag at all. (ever notice that quick draw hitting is the same as his f-tilt?) But I guess the stage just glitched?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
He made the topic here before he made it on AIB.
What're you talking about? the only thing I have done on AiB is register an account and make a thread in their M&G section, besides they don't have that much organization and as many members over there. What I want to know is how did the guy cancel into a QD attack, if it would be possible to replicate that it would be a new kind of mindgame to not fully charge at the opponent.

Edit: You might've confused me with somebody else over there, I haven't checked their boards and maybe somebody posted the same thread asking this, go and look for yourself if you don't believe that I go by the same username over there as I do here.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ryko is saying Metroid already made a post about this exact same video. The thread concluded that wifi f*cked up QD, and it's just a wifi glitch.
I guess I'll have to look around the boards for that answer or something, I'm kind of skeptical as to how wifi can cause anything except screen and button-input lag.

metroid1117

Smash Master
To this day, I have no idea what happened in the video. The original thread is here by the way.

Out of curiosity, what did you think of the match? You were looking for "the lulz," and I hope you found them; I thought this was one of my crazier matches.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well when I meant "for the lulz", I was just browsing anything Brawl-related last night, or anything with constant internet memes like Falcon Punch, over 9,000. I'm sorry but I didn't pay too much attention to the rest of the video.

Top Bottom