• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happened here?

Razed

Smash Ace
Okay, well I was playing a casual match against my friend. I was shiek, he was Fox. I used a Ftilt on him, and was about to Fair him, when he did his UpB. While he was charging the upB, he flew up in the air about the height of a Marth per wave of flame. Note that this is before the upB even took off!

Has this happened to anyone else? What happened? =S

Juce

Smash Ace
You probably ftilted him when he was on the ground, meaning that when he flew up from teh hit, we wasn't in hitstun but that weird float that makes the Zero Gravity Glitch possible. So if you're in that state and do something that should just make you hover in place (like Fox's upB), you just move float upwards some amount. So yeah, that's why that happened.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lolllll ok wat happened was, u ftilted him in the air, he did his UpB because his hitlag wasnt that long.

u ended up being caught in the firefox flames. Fox's Up-B emits flames before he launches off. i hope i answered ur question to this mystery

Razed

Smash Ace
You probably ftilted him when he was on the ground, meaning that when he flew up from teh hit, we wasn't in hitstun but that weird float that makes the Zero Gravity Glitch possible. So if you're in that state and do something that should just make you hover in place (like Fox's upB), you just move float upwards some amount. So yeah, that's why that happened.
Alright, cool. Thanks!
lolllll ok wat happened was, u ftilted him in the air, he did his UpB because his hitlag wasnt that long.

u ended up being caught in the firefox flames. Fox's Up-B emits flames before he launches off. i hope i answered ur question to this mystery
I think that triggered my sarcasm detectors

/thread

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wait sorry to \thread but, the zero grav glitch?.. i watched the every glitch video and i never noticed that.. i'm assuming thats like then you get really hard and then air dodge and you fly up impossibly high?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
That every gltich video really wasn't that comprehensive and didn't even cover 1/8th of all the known glitches. This thread has a list with pictures, videos, and explanations of every known trick, easter egg, and glitch in the game.

Top Bottom