• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Happen with captain falcon

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
Hey... i are nerviuos, because never people tell about of captain falcon for brawl...

I wanna see cap falcon same fox apper in the video.. and of course i like all moviment to Falcon

i wait no change...:chuckle:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Excrements! I'm surronded!

Oh, Capt. Falcon is likely to come back. Also, most of the old characters are staying the same. Look at the Vid with Fox. Besides a skin changed and a new taunt, he's exactly the same.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Look at the Vid with Fox. Besides a skin changed and a new taunt, he's exactly the same.
Why? Because he can jump? Fox is already showing signs of difference. We've seen maybe two seconds of footage where we can actually see anything about him, and we already know his look was redone, he falls slower, he seems more hyper (bouncing up and down as he is standing), and he now always carries his blaster in his hand, which may end up changing him around a lot.

BurningCrusader777

Smash Journeyman
Well, maybe a change to his UpB, to make his recovery better. Other than that, yeah, CF should remain mainly the same.

And dang, I just realized something... slower fall on Fox = slower SHFFL! ¿¡¿Por Qué?!?

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
I think all the char who were in smash bros. and melee will return that includes: Fox, Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, DK, Yoshi, Capt. Falcon, Luigi, Ness, Samus and Jigglypuff

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
That idea is good... very good:chuckle:
Yeah, is SO good :D

But it will be more dificult to kill him with yoshi (i like a lot when i countered a pilar with a smash, and then edgeguard him the shines and all sorta stuff xD)

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Hey... i are nerviuos, because never people tell about of captain falcon for brawl...

I wanna see cap falcon same fox apper in the video.. and of course i like all moviment to Falcon

i wait no change...:chuckle:
Capn. Falcon should have a definite spot in Brawl, and if he doesn't, a lot of people will be PO"d.... Mainly because of his fanbase, he has a good chance of getting in. He is also the best "aerial" combo maker, and fights best in the air, besides Fox.... So, he does have a fair chance of about 65% of getting in. Brawl wouldn't be good without him.

Hey this is my idea... jigly?? please... are pokemon better of jigly..
True, their are better poke'mon choices than jiggs, but she does have a killer one hit move. Like Yoshi, she doesn't have a Triple Jump, or up + B button.

Jigglypuff!!?? NO!!

Edit: Ness too... I want to see more new characters
Why no jiggs? because she may seem weak, doesn't mean that she actually is. She is one of the strongest characters in my opinon... and ness, why not? he was the best character in 64, mainly because of his combos on land. I used to HATE ness a whole lot, but i don't anymore...But, i would want to see new characters, so i don't know what to say if he should stay in or no.....

I think all the char who were in smash bros. and melee will return that includes: Fox, Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, DK, Yoshi, Capt. Falcon, Luigi, Ness, Samus and Jigglypuff
All the CHARACTERS??? Doubt it...think about it, Sakurai even SAID that some of the Smash Characters from Melee won't be returning...They were mainly talking about the clones, such as Pichu, Luigi, Dr.Mario, etc.

Why? Because he can jump? Fox is already showing signs of difference. We've seen maybe two seconds of footage where we can actually see anything about him, and we already know his look was redone, he falls slower, he seems more hyper (bouncing up and down as he is standing), and he now always carries his blaster in his hand, which may end up changing him around a lot.
He look's sort of like he was on StarFox Assault, but i don't want that look. Same goes with Falco, if he makes it on there.

End of Discussion.....

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
C.Falcon=garentied.Why would he ditch him?

Gannon owns falcon.
ganondorf doesn't own falcon. In strength, yes. In speed and combos, no.
We don't really know for sure or not if Capt. Falcon is garunteed or not, we would just have to guess. And the only reason that i can come up with on as to "why" he would ditch him is to have more character space, but i doubt if that'll ever happen.

Sadnap

Smash Cadet
While we're at it, I want Ganon to keep his moves too because Ganon just won't feel right if he doesn't have his beastly aerials.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
While we're at it, I want Ganon to keep his moves too because Ganon just won't feel right if he doesn't have his beastly aerials.
so, you want him to remain as a "clone", which decreases his chances in brawl about 20%?
If they came up with a new "moveset" for him, then that would be cool. But i have to agree, he does have some "beastly" aerials moves.....no arguements there.....

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Whoever asked for Ness to be removed needs to be reminded he was the best character in SSB64. They also need to remember how vocal and adament Earthound fans are. If Ness is removed from the game, there WILL be marches, and possibly fires. We're crazy like that.

Captain falcon should stay. The Falcon Punch is probably THE most famous move to come from the Smash Bros. franchise, bar none.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Whoever asked for Ness to be removed needs to be reminded he was the best character in SSB64. They also need to remember how vocal and adament Earthound fans are. If Ness is removed from the game, there WILL be marches, and possibly fires. We're crazy like that.

Captain falcon should stay. The Falcon Punch is probably THE most famous move to come from the Smash Bros. franchise, bar none.
I said the same thing about Ness, he was the best character in SSB64, besides:
Mario
Kirby
Yoshi
Fox

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice

it is ok... falcon punch is great.

I like tha move, is excelent.. i wait dont remove this attack to cap falcon and falcon kid too:chuckle:

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
Others thing to captain falcon...

i like the falcon puncht should slow in the air, so captain falcon dont fall very fast when he doing.
Some time i use falcon punch in the air but i die, because i can't return of the stage. i like brawl better this... in SB64 this is perfect.

Sorry my english is not good i learning

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry, I think we can almost guarantee Cap Falcon to be returning. All of the original characters have stayed so far, so they will all most likely return. We can already guarantee Yoshi's return, as we have seen a Yoshi stage in the trailer. I don't think Sakurai want's to get mobbed by dozens of SSBM fans, seeing as how he probably would if he takes out any of the original characters... including Ness.. Sadly.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon was revamped from the original into an aerial powerhouse. He has an interesting move set and a fast paced fighting style. Not many changes are really needed. His knee does need to lose some knock back power. And his grabs may need to be adjusted in order to be less abusable. Maybe by taking away some of the stun effects. I wonder how his play would differ if he were not a fast faller.

Top Bottom