• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What gives you the MOST satisfaction in Brawl?

starL33T

Smash Cadet
1. Not killing myself going for a meteor smash
2. Throwing Wario's bike at anyone
3. Beating my wife, cause she's a noob
4. Playing as Wolf, Snake, and 3D
that sounds so bad... number 3... haha, I've never met someone so open about it.

HADOOKEN

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure someone probably mentioned this befor but:

MARTHS SPIKE

cuz its fuggin hard in Brawl, you almost have to do it backwards, and its feelsso**** good when u get it

swypa101

Smash Apprentice
getting someone with a giga aura sphere

falcon punching people

watching marth die on 1v1 replays

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
Being teamed with a pwnsome player online.

I was CF online and I was teamed with an Olimar. All I did was 'show me ya moves', and the Olimar pwned everyone.

After that I was teamed with someone else against the Olimar and someone else and we won against the olimar for some reason (I did less show me ya moves)

16BitAlex

Smash Rookie
Seeing online Ikes lose

Seeing Ness/Lucas drowning

Making Wario eat a Party Ball that's about to open

Making Wario eat his bike, Snake's grenades, ROB's gyro, etc.

The sound that Wario makes when he eats an explosive item (also the fact that I take far less damage than if the explosive was used)

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
huh i think every one says meteor smash...especially me because its such a risk with Toon Link...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
What gave me the most satisfaction in Brawl was a match yesterday against my cousin...

I was Ness. He was Peach. We were playing on Pokemon Stadium 2.

4-hit (well, more like 4 move) KO.

I landed a PK Fire on him seconds after the match started. Ran up and grabbed him while he was in it, into a back throw. Being Peach, he flew fairly far, about to the left edge of the stage. I got over there quick, into a short-hopped forward air, which got him just past the stage's edge. I short hopped over the edge, knowing Peach has a pathetic second jump, and down aired him into oblivion. Despite the fact I know most of that's because no one I play with is super technical and great, I still felt good about it and became unstoppable for the rest of the day. :)

SugaRush

Smash Rookie
the sweet words.......

"FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!"
-----------> enemy exits rapidly that way

also, freezing someone with lucas' b move while they are trying to recover and hitting some1 with a homerun bat

Top Bottom