• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What?!? Gb is the best diddy kong in so cal?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsthatgb

Smash Cadet
What??? I'm the best diddy kong in Southern California >: O " NO **** WAY "
i would like to thank everyone for this award! LOL
what? why you may ask? cuhs i don't give a peanut pop about winning or entering tournament which I don't yet i still showed up to Yesterdays big so cal tournament hosted by DSF just to play friendlies kick back and chill with some people & I'm still a better most (not all, nanerz whooped me LOL) :|

AND I DON'T PLAY BRAWL ANYMORE! :D

or at least not with diddy... havent played in over months :]

so yeeeeeee

bored right now so scribbling on these diddy forums thread

get at me

AIM : itsthatgb

hahaha payyyyyce

[N.M.E.] Clothing Line Dropping Soon... Be Prepared

itsthatgb

Smash Cadet
Dude where do you stay at? I don't play brawl anymore cuhs there's no one to play around my area LOL So i just chill and play with wave dashing and **** and TVC... and all the other games I have since my wii's Modded hahaha..

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
heard of Los Alamitos? i live in that area. Imo i think You and I are the best Diddy in Socal =3 thats what i heeard anyway >.> Lets meet up :D

itsthatgb

Smash Cadet
yee its about 10miles from my pad... I haven't played brawl in a while though.. nor do i play brawl much anymore haha been super busy.. Once work starts slowing down a bit ill probably start playing again like I used too ... but f'shure dude on weekend n **** If im not to busy we should play TVC Smash or something but for the next month or so im swamped haha that's why i arrive to tournaments super late and just chill and play friendlies

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
d(^O^)b alright i got my Megaman+Casshern team ready for you =3 want my #? Your Diddy got slower though T_T good seeing you again though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom